Chapt. 53: Fear or Be Feared

~Naruto's P.O.V.~

We were close to the Kage Summit, so we stopped to take a break. I couldn't stop thinking about Sasuke or Akina. After hearing what happened... She is now in the Akatsuki and she destroyed the Leaf Village... Akina... 

Have you really fallen that far?... I'm worried about you... I miss you... I want to see you again...

"Naruto Uzumaki." My eyes widen at the voice. "Let's have a talk, shall we?" It's that Akatsuki Member!

I act quickly and used the rasengan, but he dodges it and I end up making a wreck of the roof of the room. Captain Yamato made a wall barrier out of his wood style while at the same time he wrapped up the Akatsuki member and Kakashi-Sensei had his chidori ready. 

"Didn't you not hear me when I said I only wanted to chat?" 

"Oh?" Kakashi-Sensei glares at him. 

"I thought you'd all like to hear what I had to say, since it has something to do with Akina." Madara tells us, making my eyes widen. "Do you want to know?" 

~Akina's P.O.V.~ 

We snuck inside the summit and Sasuke was taking care of each samurai that was in sight while Karin, Suigetsu, Jugo, Ritsu, and I stayed put. I watched Sasuke brutally murder each samurai and I know Karin can sense this, too. 

Sasuke has gotten darker. His chakra has grown cold and ruthless. 

Karin is shaking like a leaf while cold sweat is forming on her forehead. I look at Karin, then back at Sasuke as he is about to get ambushed by 4 samurai. "Let's go, Jugo." I jump from our hiding spot and Jugo and I get in front of Sasuke, blocking the samurai's attacks. Karin and Ritsu stayed behind.

"He's not alone!" One of the Samurai alarmed. 

"The Shinobi Killer is on his side!" Another Samurai said. The ceiling above us began shaking and cracking before it came down on us. The Raikage and his two subordinates have arrived. 

Sasuke grabs me as him, and Jugo, move out of the way. "I'll teach you the true meaning of fear, you brats!" The Raikage shouts at us. Sasuke glares at him and attacks. 

"Sasuke! Don't go in alone!" Jugo warns him. 

One of the Raikage's subordinates use a water style jutsu to push Sasuke back, along with using a lightning style jutsu, which causes Sasuke to retreat to Jugo and I.

"Dark Art..." I inhale deeply. "Shadow Dragon!" I break out the black, shadow dragon and it darted for Raikage and his subordinates. The subordinates dodge as the Raikage stayed in his spot and got hit with the Shadow Dragon. But, it had no effect on him. He used his chakra to deflect it. 

I never took the Raikage as a strong shinobi.