Chapt. 3: The Copy Cat Ninja & Squad 7!

By morning, some chunin and jounin found Mizuki, Naruto, and I in the forest. Mizuki was beaten to a pulp and I was a bloody mess. The kid was fine. I had my arm around his waist and my other hand holding his wrist while his arm was around my shoulders. 

When the chunin and jounin found us, they were shocked at the state Mizuki was in and saw that his blood was on my hands, and my own blood running down my mouth and bleeding from my head. 

"Took you long enough to get here." I said, dropping the boy to the ground. 

"Naruto!" Iruka ran over to aid the boy. It's not like he's dead or anything. I just took some of his chakra. He should recover soon. 

As for me, I was back in chains and went straight to the Hokage Tower. The Shinobi nurses washed the blood off me and put me in new clean clothes. Then, I was taken to the old man Hokage to tell him my side of the story since he wanted to know what went on last night. So, I told him everything. 

"Mizuki was the one who knocked out every guard, freed me from my cell, and wanted me to summon whatever was in that forbidden scroll. When I told him no, one thing led to another. We started to fight but I was at a disadvantage because of these chains." I raise up my wrists to reveal the chains that the ANBU placed on me before I came into the office. 

"You said no to him?" The old man blinks with shock. Surprised? 

"We both know that I wouldn't be able to escape this if I wanted to. You would send every ANBU and Jounin after me and have me back in that cell. I'm not stupid." I sigh, shrugging my shoulders. 

"And why was Naruto involved?" 

"He got himself involved. He came looking for me. So, I-" 

"Don't tell me you didn't!" The old man leaned forward with a glare. 

"Relax. I only took a tinsy bit of his chakra. He'll live. It's all that I needed to take down Mizuki. You should be lucky that I didn't kill the man after what he did to me. But, what matters is that you got your forbidden scroll back and everyone is still in one piece." 

"I guess I should be relieved that you didn't run off with Mizuki and use the scroll. So, I should be thanking you." The old man sighs. "But that doesn't change the fact that you went and took Naruto's chakra." 

"How many times do I have to explain this? I would have been dead if it weren't for his chakra." Even though, I was a bit surprised that he had the 9 tails chakra. I had no idea that the 9 tails chakra would be so sweet~!

"Today you'll be meeting Kakashi Hatake and his squad. The students of the academy will be meeting their sensei's, so you'll have no choice but to be apart of squad 7."

"That's the squad I'll be place on, right?" I yawn. 

"Yes. And I expect you to behave yourself." 

"I got it." I shrug my shoulders as if I were telling him that I don't care. Which I don't, really.