Chapt. 10: Fight Or Be Taken Out!

"Why do I have to come along and protect the old drunk? It's pointless." I complain to Kakashi. Him, Sakura, and Sasuke were in charge in looking after the old drunk today. Naruto overworked himself the other day, so he is at the house resting. 

"Because I can't leave you in that house by yourself." Kakashi explains himself. He's thinking I will try and escape, or do something that could end up cutting somebody's life short. So much negativity. 

"Man." I whine and place my hand behind my head. "Huh?" I look behind me, then around me to see a mist forming. "Kakashi..." I warn. He sees this too and says, 

"Everyone, get in formation!" Kakashi grabs my arm and pulls me close to his side while taking our a kunai with his other hand. Sasuke and Sakura took out their kunai's while I was scanning the area, trying to locate Zabuza. I knew the bastard wasn't dead... 

"I see you still have your students with you. That one is still trembling... Pitiful." We hear Zabuza's voice from within the mist, referring to Sasuke in his last sentence. 

I growl when I see clones of Zabuza surrounding us. I'm ready. Let's fight! "I'm trembling with excitement." Sasuke corrects and he takes out each clone. Damn. Way to steal my fun. 

"You saw that they were water clones. You brats are improving." The real Zabuza steps forth with a young boy standing beside him. He's the same ninja who took him away after my last battle with Zabuza. Great, Zabuza has a sidekick. 

"Why am I not surprised?" I smirk, taking a step forward, and out of Kakashi's reach. "I know a fake when I see one. Looks like Zabuza has a side kick... Zabuza, I've been waiting patiently for your return. I want to pick up where we left off." 

Zabuza smirks and tightens his grip on his sword. "With pleasure." 

"No." Kakashi grabs my shoulder. "You won't be fighting him this time, Akina. I want you to sit this one out. I will not allow you to fight."  

'Quit trying to tie me down...' I think with rage as my hair shades my eyes. Why won't you let me fight? 

"Do it now, Haku." Zabuza orders. 

"Right." The ninja beside him, Haku, twirls around and heads toward us. It was like he was making himself into a vortex. He zips right pass me, separating me from Kakashi and the group. Why is he trying to separate us? Does he really want me to fight Zabuza? I don't get it. He's suppose to be protecting him, right? Was this planned? 

I find myself in front of Zabuza and he grabs a fistful of my hair, causing me grunt. "Akina!" Kakashi shouts and Sasuke is already fighting Haku. But Zabuza isn't attacking me. He's just holding me. 

What...is he doing? Why isn't he attacking me, or trying to kill me? He's holding me place. Is he using my as bait to get to Kakashi? This is throwing me off guard! 

Haku is retreated back to Zabuza so quickly. Does that mean Sasuke got the upper hand? Wow. I hate to say it, but he's gotten stronger. Guess the training paid off. But, I'm still the one captive here. 

"Haku, if we keep going like this, we'll be the victims instead of them. Get on with it!" Zabuza orders again. 

"Right." Haku gets back on is feet and releases his chakra into the air, making it cold. The water behind Sasuke turns into a mirror of ice. "Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors!" I don't think I've seen a jutsu like this before. How does it work? 

Haku walks into the mirror and becomes one with it. Now he can move from one mirror to the next, and make his attack. But which one is the real Haku? So many mirrors, you can't tell which one he's actually hiding in. This is like a clone jutsu, but with crystal mirrors. 

"Akina, hold on!" Kakashi runs toward Zabuza and I, but a clone interferes. I look back at Zabuza and growl at him. His hold on my hair releases and now his hand is just laying on my head. Why isn't he attacking me?! No... More like...

Why does this feel familiar?... Being this close to somebody... Has this happened before?

"Fight, Akina!" 

I growl and grab Zabuza's wrist, twist it, and jump on his back, pinning him on the ground on his stomach. I feel my eyes glow as I bare my teeth at him while my breathing becomes heavy. I have to fight...! I have to fight! 

Zabuza grunts hard as I hold both of his arm and wrist to a breaking point. I smirk as I'm about to strike him, but senbon needles are thrown at me. 

I see this coming and jump away from Zabuza to dodge the needles, then land beside Kakashi. My breathing is shaky and my eyes are wide with excitement. Now it's a fight, and this time, nobody is going to stop me. 

"Are you alright, Akina?" Kakashi asks me. 

"I'm fine! Shut up!" I snap at him and growl at Zabuza. Haku stops his attack on Sauske and looks at  me, but doesn't say anything. 

A shuriken is thrown at Haku when he is off guard, causing him to fall out of the mirror. Suddenly, a puff of smoke appears to reveal Naruto. "Naruto Uzumaki is here! Believe it!" 

I smirk at Naruto before looking back at Haku, who gets back on his feet and goes back into the mirror to finish off Sasuke. 

Sasuke is covered in blood and needles, and he has no exit out of the crystal mirror prison. What's even more stupid was that Naruto snuck in to save him. However... I can end this. I can take down both Zabuza and Haku. I just need chakra. And I know exactly where, and who to get it from... 

"Hmphf." I smirk and dart toward the crystal mirrors. 

"Akina! What are you doing!?" Kakashi tries to grab me, but I run out of his reach. I jump in the air and dive into the prison, but Haku phases out and tries to stop me. I smirk once again and pull my fist back. 

"HAAAAHHHHH!" I scream and punch through one of the mirrors, and make it inside the prison, landing in front of Naruto and Sasuke. 

"Akina! You idiot! You just got yourself trapped! Are you a loser like Naruto!?" Sasuke shouts at me. 

"Shut up." I say in a cold voice and slowly turn to him with a death glare. "If you want to make it out of here alive, stay put and stay out of my way. I'll handle this." I turn my attention to Haku who appears in one of the mirrors. 

"Are you a fool? Do you wish to die as well?" Haku questions me. 

"Funny you should ask that." I smirk. "I don't fear death." My eyes glow again. "I welcome it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~