Chapt. 62: I Will Stand Beside You, Carrying Out His Plan

Madara told me his plan that was already in motion. He was creating war and while bringing back the dead. But, it wasn't him doing it... "Kabuto?" Madara and I stand in front of Kabuto who has almost taken Orochimaru's full form. 

His skin is scaly and his eyes were slight like a snake's, almost like Orochimaru. He was wearing a red cloak ad he seem to have a tail. Behind him was Anko, unconscious. "It's been a long time, Akina." Kabuto smirks at me. "My, you've changed. You finally accomplished your goal on becoming human. But, something is different about you." 

Looking behind him, I see coffins with bodies in them. One of them looked like Deidara, the other had white hair, and one looked like Kakuzu. "You're the one bringing the dead back to life." I state. 

"I am." Kabuto smirks bigger. 

"Everything is going according to plan." Madara says while stepping in front of me. "Soon all 5 nations will join together and that's when he comes in." 

"He?" I look at Madara. 

"You will soon find out. Rest assured, Akina. Come. There is work to be done." With that said, Madara takes my hand as we leave Kabuto. We return to one of the hideouts and I see Sasuke leaning against the wall. 

"Sasuke?" I whisper. "Madara, why is it that you want to start a war? What are you trying to accomplish?" I ask him. He looks at me and says, 

"Infinite Tsukuyomi." 

"Infinite Tsukuyomi?" 

"It's a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon. It will become clear to you once you see it." It almost sounds like he wants to accomplish Pein's plan; trying to make the world a better place. "Akina," 

"Hmm?" I look at him. 

"You will help me complete my goal, won't you?" Madara cups my left cheek with his right hand. "I need you." 

My heart pounds against my chest as a sick feeling forms in the pit of my stomach. Deep down I know this isn't right, but I can't abandon or betray the man who has been nothing but good to me. As much as I don't want to admit it...I need him. 

This man is the only one who can keep me alive... 

"I will..." I nod my head. "I will stand beside you, Madara..." 

"That's my girl." Madara pulls me into an embrace and strokes the back of my head. "Now, there are things I still need to get done. I will summon you when I need you." Madara pulls away and disappears from my sight. 

To my surprise, Sasuke is still with Madara. By now, I thought it would go on his own after killing Danzo or go find Jugo or Suigetsu. As for Karin, I sent her back to those two to be safe. That's where she's been this whole time.