Chapt. 71: Akina Vs. Kaguya, The End Of War

{Naruto's P.O.V.} 

Madara had merged with a woman, known as Kaguya Otsutsuki. Sasuke and I were blown away by her attack. His chidori and my rasengan couldn't hit her! Obito is down and so was everyone else. Even Ritsu! But, we have to keep fighting! We can't give up just yet! 

"What are you intentions?" Kakashi-Sensei asks her. 

"It's futile to speak to you about that, when all you do is just tamper with chakra, without knowing its true meaning. This place, this land...is my precious nursery. I cannot let it be damaged any further. Let us stop fighting..." Kaguya said and lifted her arms out to the side of her. 

Suddenly, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi-Sensei, Kaguya, Obito, and I were transported into a place that was hot and covered with lava. We were all falling right into it! 

"I shall erase you all here!" She shouted as she levitated. We couldn't react in time. But, before any of us could reach the level, purple see-through platforms appeared beneath us. "You..." Kaguya was looking at somebody across of her. "My descendant." 

My eyes widen at the sudden appearance. I didn't know who it was until Kurama spoke, "Akina...!?" 

"Akina!?" I shout out. No way. That can't be her! What happened to her!? 

"You and I share the same powers, destiny, and fate. Come. Join me and annihilate those who have tampered with our chakra." Kayuga holds her hand out to Akina. 

Akina stood there in midair as she emotionally stared at Kaguya. What's going on? She called Akina her descendant just now. "Akina! Is that really you!?" I shout at her. 

She slowly turns her head to me and lifts out her arm. In an instant, the 9 tails cloak had vanished. Akina's pupils were now slit like Kurama's, but her eye color remained the same. She took the 9 tails chakra!? 

Akina kept her hand out and a dark purple ransengan formed in her palm, then blasted it towards Kaguya. She was hit so hard that she had went through the wall! "So much power!" Kakashi-Sensei exclaimed. 

"When was she able to do that?!" Sasuke questioned. 

Akina looks at us and points out her finger, which created a portal that led to the battlefield before we were transported here. "Return to the field at once. I'll handle Kaguya. You can leave the rest to me." Even her voice was different! It echoed as if she were possessed. 

"No way! We're not leaving you here!" I shout at her. 

"I've already taken yours and the everyone else's chakra, but left a little enough for you to return the field." She turns her head to the direction where she had blasted Kayuga with her rasengan. "She will return shortly and finish you off in just one blow if you don't leave quickly." 

"We're not going anywhere without you! You could die! We'll stay here and fight with you! Don't do this on your own-" I was cut off when Akina was now in front of me and her lips were on mine.