Chapt. 23: The 3rd Time, I Fight For You!

An ambush? That's not surprising. And everyone has fallen asleep. Well, except for Gai, Sakura, Kakashi, Naruto, and I. "Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto shouts as him and I return tot he arena. 

"Naruto! Akina!" Kakashi's eyes widen when he sees me. 

"Did you miss me?" I smirk, placing a hand on my hips. "So, what's been going on?" I ask while looking around, seeing nothing but kunai clashing with one another. "This looks serious." 

"The Leaf is under attack by the Sand. They've put everyone under a genjutsu. Gaara and his team ran off and Sasuke went after him. I need you 3 to go after him." Kakashi tells this to Naruto, Sakura, and I. 

"Kakashi-Sensei! We shouldn't let Akina be fighting in a situation like this! She'll go overboard and might kill everybody, including the leaf shinobi! Can we really trust her?" Sakura looks at me with a glare. 

"Do you want to be used as bait for the sand shinobi to attack?" I smirk at her. 

"At this point, we have no choice. I know Akina won't attack our own shinobi." Kakashi looks at me. "Go wake up the others, then go after Sasuke." Kakashi summons a dog, Pakkun, to help us out with our search for Sasuke. 

Pakkun walks over to Shikamaru and bites his leg, causing him to jolt up and scream. "You were pretending to be asleep this whole time!? Why didn't you get up sooner!?" Sakura glares at him. 

"Because I didn't want to get involved. Honestly, I could care less to what happens to Sasuke." Shikamaru grunts while playing with Pakkun's face. Which only causes him to bite Shikamaru's hand. 

"Now that you're up, let's get a move on." I stand up and look at the direction where Sasuke and Gaara had ran off to. "So, Darling, are you ready?" I smirk at Naruto. 

"Yeah!" He nods and smirks back. 

"Try to keep up, Sakura." I smirk at her and go on ahead. I think I have an idea to where Gaara is heading. But I wonder... How long will it be until the 1 tails fully takes control? 

As we reach Sauske, we get ambushed on the way by more sand shinobi. As much as I want to go all out, I'm saving myself for the special occasion. 

"Darling," I call out to him. "On my mark, attach a bomb tag to your kunai and throw it behind us." 

"What?" Naruto blinks. 

"Just do it.... NOW! " I turn to him and Naruto does as I instruct. He throws the tag bomb kunai behind us and it hits a tree. As the tree explodes, it collapses ad created a big of fog. 

I repel off the tree in front of me and dive into one of the sand shinobi that had been following us. I tackle them to the ground and pounce on the next one beside me, breaking their neck in the process. 

"Akina! Look out!" Naruto shouts to me and I turn around, about to be attacked by one of the sand shinobi. Naruto is quick to get in front of me kick the guy away from me. But it's not enough to bring him down.