Bath

[Monday, 3:34am]
Kirishima Eijirou POV:

I forgot I had even gotten into the bath.
I was late.... or early, at this point I didn't know nor care.

I'm dreading school, that's why I'm in the bath, if anyone was even wondering. Every time I'm sad, or mad, or depressed, or just feeling nothing at all, I get in the bath.

I should have learned my lesson. "Never get in the bath when you feel empty, Eijirou. You don't want it to turn out like last time now do you?" I told this to myself, "take your own advice" they said. But I don't listen to people I don't like.

I know the urges are getting stronger. But I just can't move.

And before I knew it

My head went under.

'how peaceful' I thought. All of the noise muffled, the dripping sink, my fathers loud and terrifying snoring, the way this old, run down house creaked in the night. But best of all, my thoughts muffled.

I wanted to stay, but my lungs are hurting. I shut my eyes tightly thinking it would stop the fact my lungs are getting tight and my heart is beating faster. The thought of school tomorrow made me want to stay under, and never come out. Water leaked from the sides of the bath, as I forgot to turn the tap off. I always do, must be some weird habit of mine.

My lungs felt like they were closing and my eyes started to get drowsy.

But, my peace was disturbed by him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATH THIS LATE, EIJIROU??! GET THE FUCK OUT" My dad screamed.

I saw a giant hand reach through the surface and pull me out harshly.

"AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL IN YOUR CLOTHES??!! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO TURN THE TAP OFF WHEN YOU DO THIS! YOU WOKE ME UP, YOU BITCH!"

My limp body was thrown at the side of the bath, hitting it hard.

I gasped, air filling my starved lungs.
I couldn't respond as I gagged and choked which only mad him more angry.

"GET UP! You're so lazy, might as well make yourself useful and start cleaning the house."

"I-.... it's only ..ha-half four in the m...orning...." I managed to choke out.

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

'Nope'

I didn't respond and he eventually left the room, stomping back to his bedroom.

I stuck my tongue out at him behind his back childishly before rethinking what had happened.

'Shit' I thought, 'not again.'

School starts in four hours. Better start cleaning...

[Authors Note]
439 words phew!
Ahh, I couldn't help myself and released part two already. I'm not sure if this will gain any audience, but I think I'll make this book 30+ chapters long (I'm hoping to go longer but we'll see!)
Anyway I have school in two days so that sucks. I think I'm going to introduce Bakugou in the next chapter! Get ready bois. Also I'm sorry for hurting my boy kirishima so much but I live for angst lol. See you(hopefully) in the next chapter!