32

(TW:⚠️homophobic slurs.)

Bakugou's POV:

That bastard and his pussy friends followed us around through classes. And, to be completely honest, I was ready to kill a bitch.

Lunch rolled around and this was my last straw.

"Hey, Eijirou! Hey Bakugou!" Ryan smiled, sitting at our table.

I was about to get up and leave but Ryan held Kirishima in place.

'No fighting, Katsuki.' I remembered what my mom said.

I internally groaned and sat back down, trying to ignore them. Kirishima's eyes were empty and he was acting at his food. I tried to make him feel better.

"A new All Might movie was announced yesterday. You like superheros, yeah? Come see it with me." I said, trying to block out the fact Ryan and his friends were here too.

"Oh, a movie. Let's see a movie. I know you like superheros, Kirishima! We'll all go together and have fun." Ryan sneered.

"Your not fucking invited. Leave. I don't want your blood on my hands." I growled.

"Wow, the sheer confidence. You're getting cocky, aren't you?" He said, his face looking aggressive.

I pulled Kirishima closer to me and kept my voice low so Ryan couldn't hear.

"Let's go outside." I whispered.

Kirishima wasn't listening so I touched his nose gently.

"Follow me." I said, taking his hand.

We got up and left, Ryan staring after us.

I found us a spot under a Sakura tree.
After I helped Kirishima sit down I pulled out the lunch I bough earlier and handed it to him.
"You look hungry."

He nodded and thanked me.

I tried to talk about the movie but Kirishima doesn't have that much of a response. If we're in a place where it's just us, he'll try to answer more. But if we're anyway near people he's uncomfortable with, you can hardly gat a word out of him.

I saw Ryan, alone this time, approach us.

I immediately got defensive.

"What's with that face? Aren't you happ-y Baku-gou?" He sang.

I sighed and tried to ignore him again. If my mom finds out I beat another person up, she'll kill me.
I also don't wanna upset Kirishima.

Ryan sat down next to him. My eye twitched.

I felt something grow in my chest.

Anger?

Protectiveness?

Jealousy?!

"Kahaha! You look like you've seen a ghost, Eijirou! And Bakugou, whats with that blush? Mad?" He was trying to make me angry.

I scoffed and ate my food in silence. Kirishima scooted a little closer to me.

"Woah, are you f*gs really going out? I was just joking, y'know. I bet you'd like that, huh, Kirishima-"

"Will you shut the fuck up for two minutes!" I screamed at him.

"You really are an angry bastard aren't you?"

He's just trying to get me mad..

Don't give in..

"I always knew you were a f*g Eijirou, but I didn't think you were that desperate for love-"