60

Kirishima's POV:

I tried my best to relax, and Mrs. Mitsuki's words did help a little, but I still felt anxious.

Suddenly, my phone lit up. I scrambled over to the table and picked it up, reading the message.

It was from Bakugou, thankfully. But it only had an address.
"Hmm..." I hummed to myself, trying to think of what this meant.
I snapped my fingers. Right! This is a date thing, right? I should follow it and meet him there!

"Mrs. Mitsuki! I'm leaving now! Thank you for your kind words!" I yelled into the kitchen before running to the door and swinging it open. I walked quickly down the street, only then realising I have no idea where I was going.
I typed to location into google maps and followed the small blue path on my screen.

After fifteen minutes of walking, I looked around. I just realised, it's dark out.
Feeling nervous, I started to play with my sleeves. Breath... just, breath...

I distracted myself by remembering I didn't bring a jacket. "It's cold.." I mumbled to myself, checking my phone again.

Apparently, I already walked passed where I was supposed to be.

"Ah, shit." I said quickly, turning around.

"What did I tell you about swearing?" I heard a familiar voice say. I smiled to myself.

"Bakugou? Where are you?" I said, looking around. To my surprise, he wasn't behind me.

Am I going crazy?

"Up here, dumbass!" He laughed. I looked up, to see Bakugou holding onto the roof of a Sushi Shop.

My eyes widened. "Hey, you'll get hurt!" I yelled, not liking the thought of Bakugou falling. He rolled his eyes and swung down, landing on his feel effortlessly, leaving me in awe.

"Your date has arrived." He bowed formally, and I blushed, not used to Bakugou being like that. I laughed and took his hand.

"This way." He said, bringing me around the back of the Sushi Shop.
This is where we're going?

"Okay, get onto that dumpster." He demanded.
I looked at him as if he was insane.

"What do you mean?! Like, climb to the roof? Uh-uh. No way, I won't." I refused, crossing my arms.

Bakugou shrugged. "Fine. I gave you an option. So I guess we're doing this my way." His expression turned to a smirk, which I know by now, mean trouble.

He quickly picked me up, wrapped one arm around me and jumped onto the dumpster, then vending machine.

"Bakugou! Put me down!" I screeched, holding onto his neck. He smiled, knowing that he couldn't put me down until we get to the roof.

We got up there quicker than expected. Probably because of how good Bakugou was at climbing. I, however, just made it more difficult.

"Geez, you can be so quiet sometimes, then start screaming out of know where." Bakugou sighed, as I still clung to him.

"Why are we on the roof.." I asked. Honestly, when you think 'date' you think, fancy restaurant, romance, flowers.
I really don't expect too much, but I'm alarmed Bakugou decided that the roof of a Sushi Shop was the best option.

"It's a surprise. We're not even there yet." He chuckled, unhooking my arms.

"Wha..?" I muttered.
"Come on. Let's go. You didn't think this was the place, did you?" Bakugou looked like he was going to burst into laughter, but kept it down. "No.." I said.