24

Bakugou's POV:

"Ight, where does he work, losers?" I asked, slamming Ryan's friends against the lockers.

"W-we don't know?! How are we s'post ta know anyway?!" The blonde guy yelled falteringly.

"Cut the bullshit. You mentioned it a while ago, you think I'm deaf, huh? 'S that's what you think?!" I yelled.

I wasn't really going to start a fight.
I just needed to scare them.

"Oi. You not gunna answer? Alright then.
But it's not my fault. I warned you." I said casually, clenching my fists and stepping forward.

"A-alight! Alright! Y- he works at the supermarket in the shopping mall, t-the big one, with the blue sign outside! We told you what you want to know, so y-you can hurt us!"
The one with the brown hair stuttered.

Hah. These guys were easy to break.

"And he'll be there?" I questioned. From what I found out, Kirishima works multiple jobs.

I wonder why...? Saving for collage?

"One more question." I said, my eyes growing darker. They trembled and sank back further into the lockers.

"Why... do you know Kirishima's schedule?"

At this point, one of them were crying. The other trembled violently.

"R.... Ryan t-old us. H- .... he knows Kirishima's schedule, we- didn't ask, I swear, he just told us!" They pleaded desperately.

Ryan. He goes through all this trouble, and for what? To fucking terrorise someone?

"Next time I find you pulling shit, I'll be snappin' bones." I muttered, turning away and walking down the hallway.

Supermarket in the mall. Big, blue sign. Pretty vague. What part does he work at? The register? Maybe he walks around helping customers? Or does he work in the back? Shit, this'll take a while.

I ran down the street, bumping into something.

"You hooligan! Slow down!" An old woman yelled after me.

I turned around and flipped her off, not waiting for a reaction before I turned again and continued running.

I entered the mall parking lot, completely out of breath.

I walked through the door, looking for the supermarket.

"Yo." I tapped some dude on the shoulder.
"Where's the big, supermarket with the blue sign?" I said blandly. That was a stupid description.

"U-uh? You mean the one upstairs?" He answered.

I sighed, not thanking him and make my way up the stairs.

Why is it always stairs... my legs are dead enough...

Once I was done, I spotted it. Finally I can talk to Ki-

I looked at the escalator beside me.

You gotta be shitting me.

I walked up all that for nothing?!

Whatever, focus.

I walked in the door, approaching the woman at the desk.

"Kirishima Eijirou. Tell me where he is or I'll-"
I started.

"Kirishima Eijirou? He's in the back, sorting boxes." She answered, turning away from me and helping the other costumers. Rude bitch.

I opened the doors the the back of the supermarket, only to be stopped by some guy in uniform.