26

(TW: ⚠️  description of blood.)

Bakugou's POV:

"You can sleep on the bed." I told Kirishima

"Me? No, it's your bed you sho-"

"G e t o n t h e f u c k i n g b e d,
K i r i s h i m a."

"O-okay." He said, probably fearing for his own life.

"Good. Get comfortable." I said and left the room.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled after me, sounding afraid.

"One sec!" I yelled.

I entered the kitchen, searching around. Where was my laptop...? I opened one of the shelves to find it sitting inside.

"Dad, why the fuck is my laptop here?!" I screamed.

"O-oh, I thought that was its place..." he muttered, holding his chin.

I let out a long sigh, heading back to my room. Once I got back, Kirishima had his head under the blanket. I snuck up on him and grabbed his shoulder. Be yelped.

"Ba-Bakugou don't do that!" He whisper-shouted.

I cackled. "I got you, ya fuckin' wimp."

He blushed. "You're mean..."

"Haha, yeah. Let's watch a movie." I said, showing him my laptop.

"It's 10pm?" He said, tilting his head to the side.

"So? Come on, scoot over. I wanna sit down too." I said, pushing him over. "Have you ever see The Shining? It's one of my favourite movies."

"Uh... I've never heard of it..." he said quietly, looking nervous. "Is it scary..?" He whispered to me.

"Pfft- what? No way! It's uhh... it's uh, it's a Romcom! Its basically PG. Nothing to be afraid of!" I told him.

He looked surprised. "Really?"

"Would I lie to you?" I said, raising a brow.

"Hopefully not." Kirishima mumbled.

I opened the laptop and started the movie. I looked over at Kirishima to see him with a  confused look on his face. I snickered.
Things started getting more creepy by the second and Kirishima's face was pure confusion.

Then the first jump-scare happened.

He yelped and hid his face in my shoulder.
"T-this isn't a romcom, this isn't a romcom!" He said quickly. I paused it.

"Don't be a baby. It ain't scary." I said, pressing play again.

"Nonononono!" He wrapped his arms around my bicep and hid his face in my chest. "Don't play, don't play. I don't like it." His voice was muffled.

"Oh come o-" the movie suddenly let out a screaming noise and Kirishima whimpered. "Ahhh, Stop it, you're trying to scare me, you're so mean!"

I laughed at him. "Alright, alright. Buzz kill."

"Am not." He mumbled into my chest.

"Get off, you're basically in my lap." I said shoving his shoulders.

"This is your fault!" He said, snuggling closer.

"Not my fault you're a wimp!" I laughed.

"Here, you can use my shirt to sleep in." I said, handing him one of my favourite shirts. The weird thing was, I didn't mind. I stilly felt happy to give it to him.