23

[A/N]Ahh, I'm sorry for the short chapter!

(TW:⚠️  bulling, reference to suicide.)

Bakugou's POV:

"Kirishima. Sit here." I pulled up a seat next to mine, kicking some other dude out of his seat.

"B-Bakugou! Apologise..." Kirishima said.

"Nah. Sit down before the teacher comes." I said again. Jeez..

"That's not my assigned seat." Kirishima whispered.

You gotta be kidding me-!

"Just sit down." I told him again. He finally sat down next to me.

"The teacher will notice. I'll get in trouble. And I have work after school." Kirishima whispered.

"Pshh. The teacher doesn't even notice you most of the time. He won't give a shit."
Why is he so fucking uptight about everything.

"They're they are!" I know that voice.

"Eijirou you're finally back! I didn't get to see you yesterday cuz of that suspension. I missed you! Did you miss me?" Ryan asked innocently.

I clenched my fist.

Hold back hold back hold back hold back

He started stroking Kirishima's hair. Just calm down. I won't start another fight.

I looked to Kirishima to find him completely spaced out. His eyes were dark and tired.

Will you fucking leave him alone?
Why is the teacher so late?

He grabbed Kirishima's chin harshly and turned his face to him. That's when I lost it.

"Yo, Don't fucking start fights. Can't you see he just wants to be left alone. Just go back to your fucking seat." Venom seeped through my words, though I tried to keep myself calm.

"Aw come on, Bakugou. Where did the cool Bakugou go? What happened to him?"

At this point, the rest of the class had stopped talking and were starting to listen.

"Where's the Bakugou who said this loser was and idiot?" Kirishima flinched. "Where's the Bakugou who called him pathetic? Where's the Bakugou who called him an ugly freak? Where's the Bakugou who said he should just end it-?"

"WILL YOU FUCKING SHUT UP?!" I screamed.

Why... why now..?

I didn't want Kirishima to know about that. This fucking bastard.

"I... I didn't mean any of that-" I started.

"Oh, But you did. You went on and on with me and the gang. You laughed with us, we had fun.
So I'll ask one more time...." Ryan came right up to my face.

"Where did that Bakugou go?"

"Alright class, Settle down! Unless you are all asking for extra homework!" The teacher said as he entered the classroom.

I looked at Kirishima. He was still spaced out, he looked so dead.

What is wrong with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't find Kirishima during break. So I decided to try and find him after school.

"Kirishima!" I called.

He would always wait for me. I guess it's understandable. Everything I said about him...
But that was a while ago! I was just showing off! I didn't mean that! Shit!

But I knew...

Kirishima believed it. 

I have to find him..

Where does he work again?

[Authors Notes]
I'm sorry for the short chapter! I'm still not finished my homework ahhhhh
Thanks for everyone's support recently, it's been amazing!💖💖