38

[A/N]I'm so sorry for the short chapter!

Kirishima's POV:

My heart was beating incredibly fast as we left the building.

Bakugou tried to play it cool by taking about other things, but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Were we going to kiss?

"Kirishima, are you listening?" Bakugou asked, placing a hand on my cheek.

"Wh-? Oh, yeah. What were you saying?" I blushed.

"Ugh, listen up. I asked if you were staying at my place." Bakugou said, looking frustrated.

"Oh- uh, if it's okay?"

"Of course it's okay!" I didn't fail to notice a look of excitement on Bakugou's face.

"Let's get home quick. It's really late. And fucking freezing!" He shivered, pulling me along quickly.

"Mom, were home!" He yelled.

Mitsuki pokes her head through the door of the kitchen, glaring at us.

"And where might you boys have been?" He eyed us suspiciously.

"School." Bakugou said lightly.

I felt bad.

"Really? Why are you home this late?" She asked looking confused.

"Project." Bakugou looked unfazed.

"Oh. Well in that case, you should head to be-"

"WE WERE ICE SKATING!" It came out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

Bakugou slowly turned his head to me, a murderous look on his face. I slammed my hands over my mouth.

"You were WHAT?!" Mitsuki yelled.

We're screwed.

"Well.... Kirishima wasn't up to school so I thought I'd-"

"No, you didn't wake me up, don't blame me." I said, pointing at him.

"Well, you didn't complain!" Bakugou screeched, pointing back at me.

"I couldn't cause we already missed almost the entire day!" I scrunched up my nose.
I was pretty surprised at myself, I never talk back or argue. I think this is more playful than aggressive really, mostly because in between words we were laughing.

Mrs. Mitsuki joined in on the laughter a little, but tried to keep a straight face.

Soon our "argument" turned into yawns. Bakugou leaned against the wall while I struggled to stay up. Mrs. Mitsuki saw this and sent us to bed.

When we were halfway up the stairs she yelled. "Don't think for a second that I'll forget about this, Katsuki! I'll talk to you tomorrow!"

He rolled his eyes and dragged me to his bedroom.

"Here. I have something for you." Bakugou picked up a pair of clothes- well pyjamas.
"I don't have a problem with you wearing mine, but my mom said it would be nice for you to have your own. Sorry if they look stupid, I picked them out." Bakugou wore a blush on his face while talking.

I stared down at the clothes. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." Bakugou looked a little confused. "There just pyjamas." He shrugged.

I thanked him and went to get changed in the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and slid down onto the floor.

Bakugou got me pyjamas.

I don't remember the last time I had worn pyjamas...

My eyes flooded with tears. "Damnit."

I hugged them close to my chest.

Some may think it's stupid. Crying over clothes.

But I have never received a gift like this.

I quickly dried my eyes and changed.
They were fluffy and oversized. Super warm.
I hugged myself, spinning a little.

I ran back to Bakugou's room, tackling him into a hug. He managed to keep balance and wrapped his arms around me. "Why so excited?" Me mumbled into my hair.

"Thank you!" I said gratefully.

"No problem." Bakugou looked away, his face red.

"Let's go to bed now."

[Authors Notes!]
Again, I'm so sorry for the short chapter!
I had to stay behind after school to study for all of the tests coming up, but I'll try hard to update as much as I can!
Love you💓💖💓