20

Bakugou POV:

The movie started suddenly, startling Kirishima. I held back laughter. He was frightened so easily.

We turned our attention to the screen for a while.

I looked back at Kirishima to see him completely focused on the screen, looking entranced. I smiled slightly.

"Crimson Riot!!" I heard the people in the movie yell. I didn't look back at the screen because of Kirishima's face. Once Crimson Riot entered, Kirishima looked so... happy? Which is something I don't think anyone is used to.

He leaned forward on his seat a little, fists clenched. He looked at me. My heart started beating faster. How long have I been staring??

"Isn't this awesome?" Kirishima whispered.
I wasn't used to this sort of this sort of enthusiasm from him. I must have given him a weird look because his face dropped. "Y-you don't like it?" He said sadly.

"No! No I think it's great and shit, but like, I never seen you this happy." I said, still feeling awkward for staring at him.

He covered his mouth. "O-oh... sorry.. did I make you uncomfortable?" He said looking upset.

"Uncomfortable?! Of course not! What are you saying?!" I got a few shushes from the people next to me. I turned to them and shushed them back. "Why would that make me uncomfortable?"

"I dunno.. I look weird when I smile. They said I looked ugly.. 'n my teeth look weird." He looked awkward.

"They?! Who's they?! I'll kick They's ass!" I joked, trying to make him laugh.

Kirishima laughed, covering his mouth. "No one, it's fine." He giggled.

"Tell me where They is later and beat them up, yeah?"

He giggled. "Yeah."

We looked back at the screen. Well, Kirishima did. I just looked at him through the corner of my eye. I don't know why I keep staring..

He bit his lip a little, when the hero was in trouble. I held back a smirk. It's cute how he looks like he's part of the story. Cute?!

But, I was worried about him fucking chewing his lip clean off. With those things, he could probably bite through them instantly.

"Careful." I said, touching his lip.
Kirishima blushed. Eeehhhgg, why do I feel all tingly, my stomach feels weird and my face is warm. I don't like this.

During the final fight, I was actually watching.
I know Kirishima was too, because he was basically falling out of his chair. I looked back to him, out of the corner of my eye, and saw him messing with his thumbs, as usual.

The movie ended shortly after and Kirishima was still filled to the brim with excitement.
He was a lot bouncier when he walked.

We exited the Cinema and Kirishima suddenly starting talking.

"Did you see when he hit that villain?! He went down straight away!" He ranted. I smiled for some weird reason.

"Yeah, yeah, I saw."

"Yeah but the ending was the best right? He ran in so quickly to save everyone, he didn't even think about it!" Kirishima's expression faltered a bit, which I didn't like.

"How about milkshakes? I forgot to bring drinks with me." I said casually.

He looked happy again. "Yeah."

I bought Kirishima a strawberry one, and me an orange flavoured one, cause everyone knows orange is better.

"Here." I mumbled, feeling awkward again.