50

Kirishima's POV:

"Who's that black haired weirdo that always follows you around?"

"Oh, you mean Ei-chan?"

"Whatever. Why is he here?"

"I dunno... he won't leave me alone.. fucking loser."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snapped into reality by someone hitting my head.

"Oi, fucking Dunce Face! Don't hit him!" I heard Bakugou growl. Bakugou seems a bit more violent when others are around. He's always keeping me near him and watching others cautiously. Like that scary dog defending its house whenever I walk past it. I don't really mind though.

"Sorry man," Kaminari apologised. "Are you gunna eat that?" He asked, pointing at my food tray.

"Dude, let him eat his food." Sero said, pulling him back a little.

"But I'm hungry..." he whined.

"How? You ate both mine and Ashido's food. Just go buy more." He resorted, making Kaminari's face fall as he dropped his head onto the tree behind him and whined about how he was a "growing boy" and needed nutrition.

"What are you idiots whining about? I leave you alone for one day and your bothering people? Typical." A girl with purple hair said. She switched off her phone and looked at us sitting under the tree.

"That's your fault. You know we're dumbasses." Ashido said simply, brushing her off.

Who is she?

Bakugou glared at her. She shot a glare right back. Then she looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"What are they doing here?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"What you mean? Ohh, they're our new friends!" Ashido said, which caught me off guard.

Bakugou choked on his food. "I'm not friends with idiots!" The purple girl ignored him and looked at me.

"More specifically, what's he doing here? You know how much trouble you'll get into if Ryan catches you, right?" She shot me a glare.

My heart started beating faster and I played with my fingers. I don't wanna be here anymore..

"Jirou! He's really nice, and Ryan doesn't came around here anyway. Stop being rude!" Kaminari butted in. I felt a little touched that they wanted to stand up for me.

She rolled her eyes. "You know I'm just trying to look after you idiots."

I felt embarrassed. I shouldn't be here.. maybe I should go..

"I'm sorry.." I apologised. They all looked at me, making me feel even more anxious. My breathing picked up but I tried as hard as I could to force it down.

The purple girl- I mean, Jirou looked at me. Her face turned to guilt, probably seeing my venerable state.
"Sorry, man. Didn't mean to upset you." She sighed and sat next to Ashido.

Sero and Kaminari shot her a glare. "You should be more nice, you know."

Bakugou was giving her a death glare.
When she caught sight of him, she looked startled.

"What's this guys deal?" She said, pointing at him. Ashido giggled a little. "That's his overprotective boyfriend."

The others laughed. But I don't think they were laughing at us. It was more playful.