67

Bakugou's POV:

I woke up before Eijirou did. His peaceful face as he slept made a blush creep onto my face.
I felt his arms tighten slightly around me neck, and felt something rough.
Only then, I remembered the bandages on his arms.

The happy, fluffy feeling of waking up next to him slowly faded, and I trailed a finger along Eijirou's arm gently.
I unhooked them from around my neck slowly, making sure I didn't wake him.

Gently, I brought an arm to my face and planted a kiss onto it. Eijirou's eyebrows drew together, and he stirred a little.
I continued to kiss along his arm to his wrist, until I saw his big eyes open and look at me curiously.
"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

Eijirou had bags under his eyes, and his cheeks were puffy a little red. Though, he still somehow managed to make it look adorable.
"Mm." Eiji hummed, nodding a little. "What are you doing?" He asked gently.

"Do they hurt?" I said back, ignoring his question. His eyebrows drew together again.
"Uhm. Not really? When I cut, it usually doesn't hurt. I kinda lost the feeling a while ago." He mumbled, cheeks turning pink in shame and embarrassment. I kissed them quickly.
"The blood is sticking to the bandages, so... it's pinching a little when I move them." He admitted.

Sitting up, I pulled him on to my lap. Then, reached to the desk near my bed and picked up fresh bandages. "Let's get these changes."

Kiri looked a little nervous, but nodded anyway. I unwrapped them, only now noticing how deep they were. And how much there was.
Surly, he had shredded his arms.
"Oh, Kirishima.." I mumbled. Eijirou took my pitiful look for disappointment and looked upset. "I'm sorry! I-I..."
"It's okay Eiji." I said, kissing him quickly.

I wrapped fresh bandages around his poor arms, then hugged him and laid back down.
"Can we go back to sleep?" The red head mumbled sleepily.
The room was filled with a soft quiet, mixed with sounds of the kitchen and birds chirping merrily outside.

But, it was interrupted by my mom.
"Boys? Are you awake?" Her voice was more calm than it usually is in the morning.
Which is strange.

Eijirou and I shuffled up until we faced her.
"What?" I grumbled, retiring to a harsh tone.
She gave us both a smile.
"I made breakfast for you both. It seemed like you had a rough night last night." She commented in a soothing voice.

Kiri looked down in shame. I hugged him close to me. "C'mon. Let's go eat." I suggested, and Eijirou looked a little relived.

Once we were in the kitchen, I could smell fresh bacon. We sat down, and mom placed our food in front of us.
I don't know how long it's been since Eiji last ate, so it was reassuring to see him start eat immediately. Usually, I would have to show him it was okay, but this time he started on his own.

Mom came up to us and ruffled our hair.
"You boys go sit down. I'll get your dad to help me clean." She smiled at us, then called for dad.

"I'm just gunna have a shower. Be right back." I kissed his forehead, then switched on the TV.
"Play whatever you like." I waved to him, the rushed off.
It didn't take me long to shower, mostly because I didn't want to leave Eiji alone, but when I got back, he was calmly watching a movie while laying on the sofa.

"Whatcha watchin'?" I asked. Kiri just shrugged.
"It just came on but I didn't see the beginning, so I'm not really sure." He giggled.
I didn't realise how much I could possibly miss that giggled.

I sat with my laptop in my lap and Eijirou's head next to my thigh. He watched me curiously.

'Therapist in my area.' I typed into the search bar. I spent about 1-3 hours, checking the highest rated, highest ranking, most comfortable, making sure it suits his needs.
Eventually, I narrowed it down to three.

"Hey, Eiji. Which do you think is best?" I asked, catching his attention.
"Best what?"
"Best therapist. These are the best three I can find. But I want to see the one you feel most comfortable with." I explained.
He looked confused and nervous, but nodded his head bravely. I gave him a peck on the cheek as he leaned over to check.

"Um... I think... this one. He sounds nice." Eijirou pointed to the first option.
It was a little more expensive than the others, but, to be honest, I couldn't give a shit.
All that matters is that Eijirou feels comfortable.

[Authors Notes!]
Oof, I'm sick ;~;
But I'm okay right now! Sorry for posting so late! Love you, see you tomorrow!💖💕💕