49

Bakugou' POV:

"Oi! What are you doing! This is our spot!" Some girl with pink hair and two other dudes came marching up to us.

"Ashido, calm down.." the black haired dude said. I stood up and got in front of Kirishima, pulling him behind me.

"If you assholes are here to fuck with us, I recommend you get your asses out of here before I do it myself." I snarled. Kirishima gave me a startled look.

"The fuck? We found this place first! Jus' 'cause Denki was in the hospital for a few days doesn't mean y'all can waltz in here and take it!" Pinky yelled, waving her arms around and hitting the blond guy.

"Hospital?" I said, confused.

"Yeah, my guy fell out of the sakura tree. Mina told him to do it." The black haired guy said, pointing at her.

She gasped dramatically. "How dare you! You let him do it! You're the smartest guy here!" She looked utterly betrayed.

What the fuck is happening.

"So you're not here because of Ryan?" I said, keeping my voice low. They all looked at me like I was insane.

"Ryan? Whatta you think we are? Bullies? I'll beat your ass for even suggesting-" the pink haired girl ranted.

The blond guy caught sight of Kirishima. His face turned to fear. "You're Ryan's friends?! Listen man, I don't want trouble-" he said.

"Denki, shut up. If they were asking is we were Ryan's friends then they're obviously not." Pinky said.

I'm so confused.

"Then why are you here? You're not after Kirishima and me?" I asked, feeling a little more relaxed.

It was the pinks turn to look confused. "Kirishima?"

I let him out from behind me. He didn't look comfortable. Kirishima stayed completely silent.

"Your that dude that's Ryan's always with? The... what's the name? Red haired mute kid, yeah?" She said. I felt anger bubble inside me.

"He's not fucking mute. Go away." I grumbled.

"No way, we got here first!" She took a step towards Kirishima and he clutched my sleeve.

"Back off." I said, but she didn't listen.

"You sure he ain't mute, man?" The black haired guy said. I shot him a glare and he smiled nervously.

"We could get inta trouble if Ryan sees us with Kirishima." The blond said.

"Well, he seems harmless. He's just weird." Pinky said, circling him. I pushed her shoulder.
"Calm your tits, man." She said to me.

I'm starting to get sick of this.

"Alright! What do you want? Why are you so interested in Kirishima? And why is that blond dude crying?" I said, turning my attention to... that.

"That just happens sometimes." The black haired dude said, patting his shoulder. I gave them a confused look. Then was cut off by Kirishima squeezing my arm in fear.

The pink haired girl was pretty close and was examining him. "Oi, I told you to back off." I pushed her again.

"Overprotective boyfriend much. Calm down big guy, I'm not gunna hurt him." She smiled.

I sighed. "Tell me. Why. You. Are. Here." I said as threateningly as I could, scaring the blond guy.

"Well, ya see.. this guy has a reputation. He's kinda famous. And we don't really see him often. Usually he sits at the back of class and disappears right after school. Then there's all that drama with Ryan. And don't even get me started on the rumours-" The plain faced guy said.