41

(TW:⚠️ bulling, blood, emotional hurt.)

Bakugou's POV:

Kirishima was completely still. Zoned out. I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't fight, it would make him upset, I know how Kirishima feels about me fighting. He always feels guilty afterwards because I get hurt. The last thing I want to do is scare him.

"Kirishima, let's forget about this and go home," I looked at him, but he didn't look at me. "We'll come back later. Let's go." I pulled his hand but Kirishima stayed in place.

What?

Ryan stood up, pulling Kirishima up with him. His hand rested on the red head's shoulder.
"Go? Already? But we haven't even had fun yet." Ryan's face twisted into a terrifying grin.

I heard a noise from behind me. I tried to fight back the panic but it showed in my voice.
"Kirishima let's go- now." I tugged on his hand but Ryan kept him in place. "Why aren't you moving?! Come on-!" I raised my voice, the noise from behind me getting louder. Shit!

I felt a hand make its way to my shoulder. I shivered at the cold touch.

"You don't wanna leave now, do you? My friends are only just here!" Ryan snarled. I cocky look of 'I won' sat in his face.

"Remember when I took you here, Kirishima?" Ryan said, turning to him. He stared at the ground. "And then you just throw away those precious memories for this asshole! Oh, the betrayal!" He shoved Kiri's shoulder.

Ryan brought him to this place? What did he do to Kirishima here?! There's no way of contacting anyone and if you're not with a friend it could be dangerous! What did Ryan do to him here?!

I'm surrounded by five other guys. We're outnumbered, six to two. If it was any less I could fight them off, but...

"So relaxing. Isn't it nice?" Ryan was silent for a moment, soaking up the view. "Oh well, guess this'll be more fun!" He let out a chuckle. This guy is insane!

I felt a cold fist collide with my face.

Thick drops of blood showered over the snow.

"Man, I would have really loved to just hang out with my friends today or do something fun." Ryan laughed.
"But, no. You had to fucking mess with me. I'm just teaching you a lesson. Look at Eijirou here, he knows his place. Maybe I'll just teach you how to behave." Ryan threw another fist across my face. I spit blood into the bush before wiping my mouth and looking at him.

"I didn't ask you to do shit. You're messin' with people yourself." I spat at him. "You're a fucking coward. Grow up." I growled, waring a look of disgust on my face.

He clenched his fist snarling at me. "You don't know shit about m-" He started before being cut off.

"Bakugou just go home- I'll meet you there in a whil-" Kirishima tried to say. Ryan cut him off with a slap.
I growled, lunging forward but Ryan's friend held me back.

"Wow. Little Eijirou grew some balls, huh? The fucking nerve! What did I tell about talking over me, huh?!"

Kirishima's eyes dropped back down to the ground. "I'm sor-"

Another smack.

I struggled against the guys grip. "Get the fuck off!" I screamed.

Ryan smiled at me before turning his attention back to Kirishima. "You spoke without permission again. What is that Bakugou teaching you?" He laughed.