39

Bakugou's POV:

"Ow, that hurts!" Kirishima whined, reaching his hands to the back of his head. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not a fucking hairdresser. Gimme a break." I pulled his hair a little harder into a messy ponytail. Parts at the front fell onto his face.

"This defeats the purpose. You said you would tie it up so I could see, it's back in my eyes again." Kirishima kicked his legs out in front of him in frustration.

I smirked. "C'mon it's funny."

He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and giving me a little glare.
"Alright, I'm sorry." I apologised.

He nodded. "Good."
I noticed how he was still frowning.
I moved my arms to his sides and tickled them lightly. Kirishima squealed and jumped back.

I burst into laughter. "Dude I hardly touched you! You're so ticklish."

Kirishima fought back a smile. "Am not!" He blushed, hugging a pillow to himself.

I shrugged. "Guess we'll find out."
Smirking evilly, I slowly approached him.

"Bakugou... no... don't do it." He backed away.

I tackled him to the ground, attacking him.
He immediately burst out into laughter.

"N-no stoppppp!" He squealed, squeezing his arms together to stop me from ticking there.
His legs flailed and I was laughing too at this point.
Kirishima tried to get me back but failed.
"Stoooooop!" He could hardly breath at this point.

"Guess we found out. You are ticklish." I teased, finally giving him a rest. He sighed, clutching his stomach and still giggling.
"I hate you." He laughed.

I moved him closer to me. "No you don't. Say that again and I'll tickle you to death next time." I grinned.

"No, no I'm sorry!" He giggled, hitting me lightly.
"What time is it?" Kirishima said, looking at my alarm clock. "I can't read digital that well." He sighed.

"It's half eleven. But it's a Friday. Let's stay up late." I challenged. Kirishima didn't seem all that fond of the idea.

"I'm tiredddd." He groaned, setting his head on my shoulder. I looked at the messy ponytail I did. It wasn't too bad, considering I had never tied up hair before.

"Nope. You've had enough rest. You're staying up with me."
Kirishima pouted but didn't complain.
"What are we gunna do?" He asked curiously.

I looked around me room. Hmm... something to do...? "Another movie?" I suggested.
Kiri sighed. "Another? They make me sleepy. We can watch one later."

"Fair point. How about...? I have a good manga and comic collection. We can read."
Surprisingly, I liked reading. You wouldn't think it, would you? It's mostly comics, but technically it's still reading.

Kirishima jumped up and eyed my shelf. He picked out one of the manga from the third shelf. I usually keep that shelf for......"ecchi" manga.

"Uh, Kiri, probably not that one-" I tried to warm him, but he didn't listen.

"Bakugou you freakin' pervert!" He covered his face, blushing.

I laughed. "Tried to warn ya."

He stomped over to me and hit me over the head with it lightly as I laughed at him.
"Why was there tentacles?!" He screamed at me, face red in embarrassment.

"You're being too childish!" I complained.
He glared.
"C'mon, just don't touch the third shelf. Everything else is fine. Go look around." I encouraged, trying to distract him from hitting me.