Detention!

Ok so my book now has 49 views???? Thank you???? I'm really happy people are enjoying it!!

Bakugou POV:

Well, I've only been in this fucking school for three days and already fucked up.  At least I actually made friends though, Ryan and his gang are pretty cool.

I found myself staring at the guy with the red hair I bumped into earlier. My face felt warm. 'god damn it katsuki you really had to fucking scream at him didn't you?'.

I groaned and threw my head onto the desk.
But I couldn't stop my stupid fucking eyes from looking at the little bastard.
That was until I noticed the teacher calling my name-

"Bakugou Katsuki! Answer when I call your name for Rollcall! I don't have time for this.."

"Tsk. Fucking whatever." I simply said, leaning back on my chair.

"Did you just swear in my class?" The teacher said, giving me a death glare. Pfft, I'm way fucking better at that.

"Yeah, so?" I said rolling my eyes.

The class snickered and Ryan gave me a sly grin and a thumbs up.

I could keep arguing all da-

"Detention!"

'Wha...?'

"No fucking way! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Language, Mr Bakugou! Don't make it a suspension." He warned

"Tch." I decided not to argue further. I'm too pissed off and tired for this.

The teacher sighed and continued calling names. That was, until he go to-

"Kirishima Eijirou!"

No answer. Whoever that was must be out today... but we have a full class...?

I noticed the class turn their heads to a certain boy.

Shit. It's was him.

"Kirishima Eijirou?"

His hair was covering his face but I managed to  catch a look at his eyes.
They looked sorta blank. Was he daydreaming? Or does he have a "special condition" like what Ryan said?

"KIRISHIMA EIJIROU ANSWER ME THIS INSTANT!"

He didn't even flinch. If the teacher knew about his so called "special condition" then why was he yelling at him like this? Or did Ryan just make it up? I know Ryan picks on people and I really don't give a shit about that, but that Kirishima kid does act a bit... off.

"KIRISHIMA EIJIROU IF YOU MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE TIME-"

No answer. Again. Ryan bust out laughing, and soon, the rest of the class followed.

"Detention!"

'Wha....? part 2'

Detention. Me and him. No fucking way.

Ryan threw a pencil at the back of his head. He seemed to come back to reality and looked kinda irritated.

"Ya hear that, idiot? You got Detention!"  Ryan yelled.

Kirishima looked confused and cocked his head to the side. His hair fell over part of his face.

'Ok that was kinda cut-'

I dig my nails into my hand so I didn't finish that thought.

Ryan gave me a sympathetic look.

"Poor Bakugou has to stay trapped with this bitch for a half hour!" Ryan said sadly.

The class laughed and he seemed like he was trying to space out again.

I gotta admit. That was sorta spiteful, even for me. But then again, Ryan sometimes takes things too far. I'm sure he doesn't mean it.

I looked at the teacher. Usually, teachers would put Ryan and some of the other students in Detention too. But I noticed something about him, he really doesn't care about anyone, he only gets mad when they stop the lesson. Even more, it looked like he was trying to hold back a smirk.

This place is really fucking different to my last school.

"All right, all right, settle down." The teacher said pinching the bridge of his nose.

The teacher continued whatever the fuck he was talking about, 's not like I'd want to listen to the bastard who gave me Detention anyway.

I looked over at that shitty red head.

Spaced out again. But this time- a little different.

His eyes were grim and his shoulders were hunched. For some fucking reason, I felt kind of bad.

I noticed the rest of the classes eyes were on him too, whispering and giggling. Some were even saying things under their breath, hoping that the shitty red head would hear.

I couldn't make out what Ryan said, but it made his eyes even darker and he looked even more miserable.

I had a feeling that what Ryan told me wasn't true, and that he was just trying to be mean.
Well whatever! It's not like I care! He seems like a loser anyway!

[Authors Note]
Boop boop
Aaaaah school starts again tomorrow and I already know I'm in deep shit
In other news-
I hope you liked the chapter, and don't worry, the story will develop more in the next chapter! I'll release it tomorrow at around 4:30 if that's a good time!
Like I mentioned before, I'm really happy people are enjoying my story!
Also Haikyuu is on Netflix??? So I'm gunna binge that now!
See you tomorrow!