Curiosity

Bakugou POV:

Detention.

I get detention all the damn time. Why the fuck was I freaking out so much? Actually, don't answer that. It was because of him.

My eyes wandered over to the red head again. Where the fuck is the teacher??? He's supposed to supervise, right??

That bitch.

Our time got extended to 1 and a half hours. But it wasn't my fucking fault!

[Flashback]
"THE FUCK?? I TOLD YOU, I'M HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS AFTER SCHOOL! I CANT STAY HERE LONGER!" I said slamming my fist on the desk at the office.

"Sorry Mister Bakugou, but rules are rules. You violated them, now you're getting punished."

"You bitch!" .....oops.

"Mister Bakugou! Go to detention now! I have extended your punishment and your lucky it's not a suspension! Learn some respect!"

"Tsk."

I stalked off.

This will be fun.

[End of flashback.]

Okay, maybe part of it was my fault. But still! How did that shitty haired Red get his extended too?

After twenty minutes of sitting in silence, tapping my finger on the desk, I stood up.

"What a dump." I stated, looking around.

Suddenly, my curiosity got the better for me.

"Yo." I said turning to him.

'Just as I thought. No reply'

"Hey! I'm talkin' to you" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

'Still nope'

I didn't was to get too violent, because of what I did earlier and the fact that he looked miserable during class.

I tapped the tip of his nose. He blinked and finally looked up at me.

"Fucking finally. Thought you died" I said, sitting on the table beside him.

He looked up at me in confusion, then looked like he was staring to space out again.

"No no no, not that again." I said waving my hand in front of his face for the second time. He looked at me with that irritated look he gives people when they 'wake him up.' His bottom lip in a small pout and his nose slightly scrunched up.

"Why d'you get your time extended, huh? D'you start a fight?" I laughed at the thought.

He sighed.

That's all the response I got from him.

"Come on, why don't ya talk?"

My mind lingered back to what Ryan said this morning.

"Was what Ryan said true? Or was he just bein' a douche? Is that why you ignore me, hahh? Cuz I'm a douche too?" I spat. I hadn't really meant to sound that mean but, whatever.

He let out another sigh. I sounded a little sadder than the last one.

"I won't stop asking questions, you bastard. Might as well answer 'em. If ya do it, I won't bother you, probably. Then you can go back to... whatever you do."

He did that irritated face again. Really I just wanted to know if it was okay to pick on him or not, and why he keeps fucking ignoring everyone, if that's possible.

He opens him mouth. But then closes it. He looks like he's trying to think of what to say.

"What Ryan said wasn't true. He just does that sometimes. And I don't ignore you in particular, but I do think you're a douche. I ignore everyone. And I know why you're asking these questions too. I'm not stupid. You wanna pick on me? Go ahead."

The fuc-

I don't know what to say. So Ryan was just being mean, haha.
He also doesn't ignore me in particular. Why does he do it then? It's fucking annoying.

"Why'd you do it then? Ignore everyone? Also don't think I'm gonna let you get away with calling me a douche." I said grabbing his collar.

"1, none of your business. 2, go ahead. Beat me up, do whatever you want. But when you're done, let me go back to... thinking."

I looked into his eyes. They looked really fucking tired. No light in them at all. Completely dark and in some sort of pain.
He must be used to this sort of crap...
That thought made me feel..........pity? Yeah,I pitied him.
Not felt bad or anything.

"Whatever. Just stop getting in my fucking way and actually move when you're asked you son of a bitch."

His eyes widened.

"But..." he mumbled.

"Shut up" I said sitting back down in my own seat.

I felt his eyes on me after that. When I looked back to try and catch him, he still stared.
You know what that thing you do when you accidentally stare at someone, then they see you staring and you wanna die after? Yeah, he didn't do that.

"That's creepy ya know. You'll scare people doing that."

"I know. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"You're creepy"

"I know." He replied.

~~~time skip~~~ 20 minuets later...

Kirishima POV:

I really don't know why I'm paying attention.
The angry guy is weird. He didn't beat me up when I told him he could. I wanted to ask him why but talking to people always end horribly. Especially if I start the conversation. My hands started to get sweaty and my heart stared to beat faster.
'There's no way I can do this' I said to myself in defeat.

Just do what you do best.

Shut off your mind,

Stay still,

Listen to every bad thought about yourself and except that its all true,

Hold your breath,

Sink...

Drown.

Right when I was about to escape, the door creeped open.

[Authors Notes!]
Aaahhh home from school at last. It's about time. Sorry for the short delay, and the cliffhanger!! I'm not sure if I'll update tonight, or tomorrow after school, but I'll see what I can do!
ALSO-
79 reads???? I'm going to pass out ;-;
Thank you again for all your support!
See you in the next chapter!