45

Sorry for the short chapter again!
Bakugou's POV:

Eventually, I woke him up. After about an hour of asking myself "do I have to?"

He looked so peaceful. I don't wanna wake him up! He's too cute sleeping!

I tapped his nose gently, since it's the easiest way to wake him up. Kirishima's eyes fluttered open and met mine. "Morning sleeping beauty." I smirked.

Kiri yawned and rubbed his eyes. "How long did I sleep for?" He mumbled, yawning again.

"An hour." I said blandly. My mom wasn't too happy with us staying in bed so long, but Kiri looked too peaceful to wake up.

"An hour?!" He said in alarm. I laughed.

"Yup! An hour. You lazy little shit." I chuckled, pinching his cheeks. "My mom put our breakfast away for later 'cuz you were so sleepy."

Kirishima sighed. "I still don't wanna get up..."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked. Kiri looked at me, puzzled.

I jumped up and picked him up, spinning him around. Kiri squealed and kicked his legs. "Put me down! I'll get uuuuppp." He whined.

I laughed at him and plopped him back onto the bed. "Awake now?"

He pouted. "You're so meaaaan."

"Am not. Come on, my mom made breakfast." I held his hand and brought him downstairs. Kirishima whined the entire way.

"Food." I said, placing pancakes and whipped cream in front of him. Kiri shut up immediately and started eating. Huh. That was easy.

"You boys are finally up! What am I going to do with you! It's Christmas Eve!" My mom said, coming into to room, holding groceries.

"Wazzat?" I asked, my mouth full.

"Katsuki! Keep your mouth shut you nasty boy!" She scolded. I smirked.
"And this is just some things I bought. I'm behind on pretty much everything! Oh, did I buy cookie dough? Damn it."

I stuffed my mouth some more.

"Jeez, Katsuki. No ones going to take it away from you." My mom looked almost scared by how fast I was eating. "You boys be good. I'm going to clean up around here." I dusted off her hands and walked back to the living room.

"What are we gunna do today." Kiri spoke up. He wiped his hands with a napkin and put his plate in the sink.

"Well we have stuff to do here really. Watch Christmas movies, snow, baking cookies. Stuff like that." Kirishima looked exited by this idea.

"I wanna make cookies!" He whispered, eyes sparkling. I laughed at him. "Of course you do. Get warm clothes on, let's go outside." I said.

"Are we going somewhere?" He asked, putting my jacket on. I shook my head. "Nah, wanna play in the snow?" Kiri's eyes sparkled more.
"I wanna play in the snow!"

"A scarf too." I said, wrapping one around his neck. With all the clothes I put on him, I could only see his eyes. "Mmf umf mm." Kirishima's voice was muffled from the scarf. I moved it back a little. "Is said it's fine. I can survive in the cold." He said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Alright... maybe not." He pouted. I rearranged the hat and scarf so I could see him. He gave me a smile and we headed outside.

"Snow, snow, snow..." Kirishima chanted quietly to himself. I smiled at how happy he seemed.

"Hey, have you ever built a snowman?" I asked him.

Kiri turned around. "Snowman? Oh, I saw the kids outside my house make one last Christmas! Can we make one? Please?"

I chuckled. "Idiot. I'll show you how. Make a snowball and start rolling it around the place." I instructed. Kiri wasted no time and got straight to it.

"It's getting bigger. So cool.." I heard him mumble from behind me. I smiled to myself, unable to stop my lips from curling upwards.

"It's really big now..." Kirishima's voice sounded worried. I turned around to see it almost up to his shoulders.

"What the fuck?! You weren't supposed to make it that big!" I yelled. At this rate, it'll be bigger than both of us.

"Sorry.." Kiri looked guilty.

"Uh, actually- this is good! Yes, it's exactly what I wanted! We can make ours the biggest out of all of our neighbours! No one can beat us!" I yelled enthusiastically. Kirishima's smile returned. "Yay!" He cheered.

He helped me lift the head onto the body. He struggled a lot, but I appreciated it.

"Uhh.. What was the next part...?" I mumbled.

"Decorating! He's naked!" Kirishima said happily. I laughed at him.

"Yeah, he needs clothes. I'll go get some." I said.

"No, we'll use ours!" Kirishima removed his mittens and stuck them onto the branches. I took off my hat and placed it on his head. Kirishima decorated his face with rocks and sticks.

We dusted our hands off. "It looks good!" Kirishima smiled.

I nodded. "What about the name?" I asked.

Kirishima thought for a moment. "Uhm... something like frosty..? You know, like the song?"

I scoffed. "That names for losers. Lord Explosion Murder. That suits him." I looked at the jolly snowman.
Kirishima started laughing. "I love that name!"

I was happy to see Kirishima alright again. I was worried. I never really get to see him happy, and I know that he's usually sad.

I'm not stupid. I know Kirishima has been going through a lot. Seeing him smile like this makes me feel something. I don't really know how to describe it. Like I want to cry, but laugh at the same time? Stupid feelings.

"Bakugou, my hands hurt." Kirishima walked up to me, showing home his hands.

"I'm not a doctor. And it ain't even complicated. They're just cold." I wrapped my hand around his, warming them up.

"But it hurts. All tingly.."

"They're just numb. Let's go back inside, you can warm them by the fire. How's that sound?"
Kirishima got bouncy again.

"Yeah, I wanna go inside now. Bye Lord Explosion Murder!" Kirishima giggled, waving his hands, only to hold them again. "Bad idea."

[Authors Notes!]
I finished all the tests for Christmas!
I hope everyone did well on theirs too!
Just a notice about the updates:
Obviously I won't be updating on Christmas Eve or day. And maybe a few(3-4) days after, because I need to spend time with my family and relax. But until then, I'll be updating as usual.
I made a very Christmas-y chapter! It's fun! Merry Christmas, see you tomorrow!💖💕💖💕💖💕💖💕