54

Bakugou's POV:

"Hey, Kirishima. We have school. C'mon." I whispered, placing a hand on his cheek and holding it gently.

His face scrunched up. Kiri's eyes flickered open before he groaned. "Nooo..."

This is weird. Usually I'm the one refusing to get up.

"Come on." I said as I picked him up and placed him on my lap. He snuggled into me.
"We're gonna be late." I mumbled to him.

Kirishima sighed. "I don't wanna go. Wanna stay here with you." His grip on my neck tightened as he spoke.

"My mom will kill us." I tried to convince him. Kiri didn't budge.

"I wanna cuddle.." he whispered, knowing it was my only weakness.

"Fine." I sighed, defeated. Kirishima gave a satisfied smirk and cuddled close.

"But were going to school at 1. That way we won't get in trouble." I said, trying to be stern but feeling it melt away when he smiled at me.

I hugged him and pulled him backwards, so we could lie down. "Your cuddly today." I said, breaking the calm silence. Kirishima only hummed and nodded.

"Will I make something to eat?" I asked. The redhead whined. "Stay with me." He protested.
"Aren't you hungry?" I questioned. He didn't answer and held onto me tightly, resting his head on my shoulder. I traced my hand over his back and could feel him relax a little more.

After 15 minuets, I heard his stomach growl.
"Okay, let's get you some food." I said. He tried to protest but I offered a piggy back to the kitchen.

"I'm cold." He whined. I picked up my hoodie and quickly slipped it onto him. "Better?" I asked. He pouted in defeat.

I carried Kirishima to the kitchen on my back and put him on a chair. He seemed dissatisfied when I left him to make toast. I heard his head drop onto the table and laughed. "Tired?"

He puffed and ignored the question.
Kirishima was being particularly clingy today. Not that I mind, I get free cuddles.

He thanked me for the food and ate sitting next to me. At first he seemed hesitant while eating, but it only took a few seconds to realise how hungry he was.

His voice was a little broken from crying last night. It made me feel a little upset but I pushed that feeling into the back on my mind.

I felt Kirishima's hands wrap around my neck again. "You really are clingy." I mocked and he huffed.

"Sorry for crying yesterday." He apologised out of nowhere. I don't really know how to comfort him when he says things out of the blue.

"It's okay, Kiri. Don't feel guilty for something so silly." I whispered, placing my hands on his waist and pulling him closer. "If you need to cry, just do it whenever you want. I don't mind if you need my help."

Kirishima hummed sadly. "Thanks... I'll remember that."

I tickled under his chin to lighten the mood.
Eij- Kiri giggled and pushed my hand away.
"Your adorable." I said, without thinking first.

Eh. Too late to take it back now.

A small blush made its way over his cheeks. "No I'm not..." he argued, looking embarrassed.

"Yes you are." I said sternly. Kirishima giggled in embarrassment, looking flustered.
I smiled happily to myself, liking the fact I made him blush.

We stayed at home watching movies in each others arms for a few hours. Kirishima didn't want to leave. Really didn't want to leave.

"Baaaaakugoooooou...." he whined, crawling under the bedsheets. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you realise how much trouble you could get into for skipping." I said. Then realised I'm probably not the best person to say something like that.

"Can't we stay home and cuddle some more?" He said innocently, trying to guilt trip me.
I shot him a quick glare.

"No. We gotta go." I said, trying to act tough. What has this boy done to me? Now I can't even act tough anymore..!

"Please? It'll just be bad anyway. The teacher will get mad at you and what about Ry-" I cut him off, knowing what he was saying was right.

"That's not an excuse. I know you're trying to avoid something. So don't try that shit with me." I sighed, pulling off my top. I reached for the school one but Kirishima got to it first.

"Kirishima, please give it to me." I sighed again. I didn't want to be mad, because I know I'll scare him.

"B-but Bakugou..." Kiri trailed off, looking upset. He slowly handed me my clothes and I thanked him.

"Hey." I mumbled, placing a hand on his cheek.
"I know. I know why you don't want to go. But I'll be with you." I smiled at him, hoping that it would convince him.

Kirishima looked upset for a moment. "Guess I'm not too good at acting, huh?" He said sadly.
I hugged him close.
"Nah, not really."

He laughed weakly. "I'll get changed now." Kirishima picked up his clothes and got up.

When he came back from the bathroom, I noticed how tired he looked.
I wrapped my arms around him again, unable to resist. "How about we cuddle and sleep when we get home. We can get boba on the way back and buy a movie. How's that sound?" I told him.

He hugged back. "I like that idea." Kirishima sighed. We broke the hug and I took his hand, heading outside.

"School will be over before you know it."

I hope.

[Authors Notes!]
"Don't skip school, kids!"
-Shrek, 2020