58

Kirishima's POV:

"Kiri, wake up." I felt someone shaking me gently. Sighing, I opened my eyes enough to see Bakugou. He smiled.
"You were asleep for a while. It's 11pm."

My eyes widened as I sat up. Was I really asleep for that long?
"Where are the others?" I mumbled, my voice slightly raspy from sleeping.

"They left at around ten. I honestly have no idea how you slept for so long. They were really fucking loud." He sighed, looking drained.

I think Bakugou must have brought me to bed, because I was wrapped cozily in a million blankets in Bakugou's room.
"The others did that. I tried to stop them, but they insisted on 'making you comfortable'."
He mumbled.

"Ah." I said, understanding. I pulled his arm a little so he laid next to me.
"I talked it out." Bakugou said, facing me.

I tilted my head slightly.

"With Emo."

I tilted my head even more.

"You know, Jirou's her name, right? I talked to her. It's sorted out, so don't worry." Bakugou reassured, putting a hand on my cheek. Though I leaned into his touch, I didn't quite believe him. I still feel bad.

"I'm not really tired right now.." I muttered a little. How long did I sleep for? Feels like days.
"Me neither. I had like, four cups of coffee to help me deal with those idiots." He laughed a little, helping me out of bed.

We made toast, but I burned mine so I shared with Bakugou.
I was eating silently until I saw Bakugou staring at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. You look really cute eating, you know that?" He smirked, finally figuring out the ways to embarrass me.

I chocked on my food and was hardly able to wash it down with tea. Blushing wildly, I looked at him. "N-no." I stuttered, making me even more embarrassed.

"Yeah." He laughed, poking my cheek. I hid my face in his shoulder. "Stooop, your embarrassing me..." I whined, concluding that this was too much for my little confused heart.

"Aw, come on. You look even cuter when you flustered." He went on making me hide my face further.
I tried my best to continue eating, but my heart was beating too fast.

"You finished?" He asked, still wearing a small smile of satisfaction on his face. "Yeah. 'N don't get cocky." I mumbled.
"Let's watch a movie. But be quiet, my parents are asleep." He said, like it was obvious.
Yeah, like I'm the one who's always loud.

I curled up into Bakugou's shoulder on the sofa. He turned the volume down a little and let a movie play. I felt relaxed, and cuddled into the warmth of Ba-

"This is kinda like a date." He said suddenly.

Now, I'm not very good at reacting to things anyway, but...

"Wh- huh- wha- wai- hu-?" I stuttered, this time, completely unable to form actual sentences.

"You know. Watching movies, eating food, cuddles? The basic stuff. You ever been on a date?" I'm pretty sure he knew the answer to the question he just asked, but he was probably still curious.

"No.." I said. I have never really wanted to.
Never really wanted to, until...

"Poor, virgin Kirishima." Bakugou shook his head sadly as I slapped his shoulder lightly.
"We're only sixteen!" I exclaimed, like his mom or something.

He laughed at my blush and looked at me properly. "Maybe I should take you on a date sometime?"

My heart fluttered. "I would like that..."

Bakugou didn't break eye contact and smiled a little. "I'm glad to hear it."
I was the first to break the eye contact, since Bakugou is a lot more confident. He probably got that from Mrs. Mitsuki.

A date with Bakugou...!

[Authors Notes!]
Hey, you know usually I give a notice if I couldn't update? Well yesterday I couldn't cuz my mom got mad at me and tOoK mY fUckiNg phOnE-

In other news- JIBAKU SHOUNEN HANAKO-KUN HAS ITS FIRST EPISODE AS AN ANIME!!! I'm so happy!
Please, if you can, give Hanako some love and support, because the Mangaka has been working very hard lately and she has been looking forward for this for a long time! Plus, it's one of my favourite manga!

And lastly- I just got Link's Awakening 3 days ago and completed it ( ._. )
Thanks for your love! 💓💓