52

(TW:⚠️ self harm, panic attacks.)

Bakugou's POV:

I sighed deeply. These idiots wouldn't shut the fuck up. And the emo chick was starting to get on my nerves. I shot her a glare and pulled Kiri closer until he was practically in my lap. Of course, Pinky noticed this.

"Oooh, there goes his boyfriend senses again!" She mocked. I felt a mixture of anger and embarrassment. That little shit-
Kiri just giggled and pat my arm fondly. I hugged him closer, suddenly not caring.

"Hey! Wanna play a game?" Pinky said. She sat into her legs and pulled us into a circle.
"What kinda game?" Soysauce spoke up. He and Pikachu looked nervous.
"Last time we played, you locked me in the closet." Pikachu said in fear.

Pinky rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Did that really happen? Maybe you had a weird dream or something. Anyway! The game. Any suggestions?" She scanned the room hopefully.

"Truth or dare? Never have I ever? Come oooonn. You guys are so useless!" Pinky groaned, crossing her arms.

"I don't wanna play your dumb games. You read too much fan fiction." MCR spoke up. I guess that made a lot of sense.

"Do not! It helps us get to know each other better! Truth or dare?" She challenged. Dunce face looked terrified. "I don't wanna! Mina, you always pick meeeee..." he whined when Pinky pointed at him.

"No complaints! Truth or Dare?" She looked like she was only a few seconds away from killing him.
"Truth..." he mumbled, looking more and more afraid. And even more when a smirk appeared on Pinky's face.

"Is it true... that you got stuck in a window when you were trying to sneak into the girls locker room last year?" She wore an evil look on her face.

Emo slapped Pikachu across the face. "You fucking pervert! What's wrong with you?!" She screamed in pure rage and embarrassment.
He shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time." Soysauce looked grossed out.

"Okay! Stop making fun of me! Bakugou, your turn!" Dunce Face pointed at me, a blush on his face. "Uh.. Truth?" I said. "Is it true... that you beat the shit out of Ryan and almost got expelled?" He said, looking kinda hopeful.
I mean, I wasn't exactly a lie. Maybe just a tad exaggerated.

"Yeah." I said, brimming with pride. I crossed my arms across my chest cockily while the others looked entranced.

"Cool!"

"Awesome! I wanna do that!"

Kirishima looked a little uncomfortable. I decided to change the subject. "Okay, Pinky. Since you started this." I threatened.
She smirked. "Bring it on! I choose dare! Since your all pussies!" I guess she has some spirit.

"I dare you... to put all of your clothes in the freezer." I said. I know it doesn't seem like an amazing dare, but c'mon- I'm thinking on the spot right now.

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Eh? That's shitty! I need my clothes!" I glared at her. "Alright, alright. I get it, "it's a dare" or whatever." She sighed. We all got up and followed her to the kitchen.

Before she could put them in, I picked up a glass of water and dumped in onto her spare clothes and the ones she was wearing.
"Oi! You fucking asshole!" The others burst out laughing.

" 'game was getting boring. Thought I'd spice it up." I smirked. She pouted.

"Oh, youuuu..." She growled as we walked back to her room. Pinky plopped onto the floor and sulked.