Chapter 1 Redux: Chilly Start

3rd Person POV/Suicidal Warning:

Within a bleak apartment room, the sounds of flesh being cut is heard throughout it as a young girl with black hair and dark purple eyes is seen holding a small razor over her slit wrists.

The girl continues to cut her flesh as she seemingly has no intentions of stopping until the sound of her small tablet like device stops her. She looks down at her device know as a "Scroll" before proceeding to place her razor away in a small box, blood continues to run down from her cuts as a sudden dark energy forms around her arms and heals her injuries leaving the cuts as small faded scars.

???: (sighs as she can see her own breath) I forgot how cold the room gets when I use my Aura to heal myself. It's a good thing I set my alarm, otherwise I wouldn't have stopped in time and this whole room would've been completely covered in ice.

She gets up and heads to the bathroom as the girl is met with her reflection, her body has become pale as her apperance makes her looks like an undead zombie.

???: (speaking to herself) You look awful Y/N. I mean you already looked awful before but now you look like you're half dead, but that's what you want to happen right?

Y/N: (speaking to herself) Stop being such a coward and just end it all already. (gathers the dark energy around her left hand and aims it at her neck) It would be so easy with these powers, just one release of the trigger and you'll have a painless death and then you can meet them again.

Y/N: (speaking to herself) Who are we kidding? You'll be sent to hell for your sin of being powerless and weak. (gathers more Aura as the sheer cold of her energy can be felt on her neck) Let's...Just....End it.

Before she can release the energy, the sound of a snowfall can be heard within her mind as Y/N takes notice of the necklace wrapped around her neck. The necklace is a small jewel that's in the form of a black snowflake as Y/N makes her Aura disappear, the black haired girl then falls to her bathroom floor as she breaks down crying.

Y/N: (holds her necklace as she speaks to it) You just won't let me die will you? I don't want to keep hoping things will be better....I know they won't but everytime I look at you, all I hear is their voices in my head telling me to wait for better times ahead.

Her stomach suddenly starts to growl as she stands up and heads to her closet.

Y/N: I guess I better try and start eating again.

She opens her wardrobe and sees one of her decent outfits as she changes out of her night attire, the black haired girl turns to a mirror to see her reflection.

Y/N: At least I look a little decent in this.

She proceeds to look under her bed and pulls out a metal case, Y/N then opens it to reveal two short swords along with their sheathes as she grabs her weapons before heading out of her room.

Y/N: I only got these things because they are the only things I can use to get Lien. Or if I needed a quick way to off myself when I'm not at home.

She exits her apartment building and takes a look at her surroundings, her view mostly consists of large buildings and the usual city traffic as large crowds of people continue to walk around each heading to whatever destination of their choosing.