Chapter 54: Bonds

Yue POV:

Adam and I continue to glare and circle each other.

Adam: (mockingly) Aren't you gonna take the first shot?

Yue: ...

Yue: (I'm only able to use 10% of Mom's Power)

I summon my sword form.

Yue: (Let's just hope it's enough with Blake)

Adam: If your not going after me I'll come to you!

He rushes at me as I block the strike and Blake kicks him off the tower and we land in the woods.

Blake: Let go of the past, Adam. Do it for yourself.

Adam: Just forget it all? Is that what you did to me?! You just threw our memories away?!

Blake: Adam!

Adam: I let you go once already, Blake. I'm never making that mistake again...

He lunges at Blake but I kick him in the face as he rebounds and lands a slash knocking me away into a tree

Yue: (Damn!)

I see Blake and Adam still fighting each other as Blake is being put on the defensive until she tries to get some distance.

Adam: Can you do anything besides run?!

As she continues to swing away until he fires Wilt blocking her sword preventing her from swinging to the next branch.

Adam rushes at Blake again but he only slashes her jacket as she kicks him away.

I run over to them and fire Ice Spikes at him with Blake firing shots from her weapon but he only deflects them with his sword.

We all leap to a waterfall as we all run at each other as he clashes with Blake and I land a slash across his chest.

Adam: Tsk.

He tires to use his Semblance but Blake catches his sword in her sheathe leaving him with only Blush to defend himself.

I go for another slash but he blocks my sword and kicks me away as he blocks Blake katana with Blush.

Adam: I wouldn't have to be doing this if you just behaved!

Adam grabs his sword and flings away Blake's cleaver, before knocking her in the side of her head with the hilt of Wilt. Blake gets knocked back several feet.

I fly towards him trying to land a quick slash but he blocks and knocks me back.

Adam: You're a coward!

He knocks Blake back a few feet again.

Blake: You're delusional...!

Adam then points his sword at Blake's abdominal scar that he gave to her before.

Yue: (Damn I can't move!)

Adam then uses his Semblance, which causes Blake's katana blade to break in half. The broken weapon clatters a few feet away from Blake.

Adam then stops to remove the blindfold from his eyes.

Adam: People hurt me long before we met... All sorts of people in all sorts of ways... but no one hurt me quite like you.

Adam: You didn't leave scars, you just left me alone.

I hear the sound of a motorcycle.

Yue: (She's here!)