Chapter 19 Redux: Just Dance

3rd Person POV:

With most of the drama involving our fellow Beacon Academy students, the dance has officially begun as two figures can be seen approaching the entrance of the ballroom.

Once the door opens, the ballroom is left in full view as Weiss can be seen tending to the flowers all while dressed in a beautiful white dress.

At a nearby podium stands Yang, who is seen wearing a short black dress with yellow heels as she turns to welcome the newcomers.

Yang: (excitedly) Ooohh, you both look beautiful!

Ruby: (groans as she looks distressed in her red dress with black lace, belt, and pumps) Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these? (tries to maintain her balance as she walks to the podium, much to her laughing sister's amusement)

Y/N: (also seen struggling in heels as she looks uncomfortable in her long black dress with sleeves that cover both her arms) I definitely should've asked her for some lessons.

Meanwhile outside, Sun is seen walking around and wearing a new closed up black jacket with a white tie hung around his neck, which he proceeds to fight with before going inside.

Sun: (getting more frustrated with each attempt) Stupid... dumb... neck trap!

Blake: (in the background) I knew you'd look better in a tie.

Sun stops his struggling and stares at the dark purple dress worn by Blake, now looking like she traded her dark bags for violet eyeshadow, as she steps forward and takes him by the arm.

Sun: Sooo, does this mean we're going...together?

Blake: Technically, though my first dance is already spoken for.

Inside the ballroom, streamers are hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons are everywhere, and students in dark suits and bright dresses are stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables.

Blake is spun around by Yang before they curtsey to one another, and Sun comes up and takes his date's hands as Yang gestures for him to do so. She goes to hang with in the back of the room as they all watch Blake laugh and enjoy herself before smiling at her team.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: (turning to her teammates) Soooo, what do we do now?

Yang: Just have fun! (proceeds to walk away and do so, with Weiss going the opposite direction and leaving both Ruby and Y/N behind)

Ruby: (shouting after her sister:) Does that mean I can change out of these stupid things and into my hood now?

She receives no answer as Y/N suddenly approaches with a cute blush on her face.

Ruby: Y/N?

Y/N: Do you...want to dance...with me?

Ruby: (forming a blush of her own) S-Sure, I'm not that great of a dancer though.

Y/N: M-Me either.

The two awkwardly make their way over to the dance floor, which is filled with other dancing couples as both Ruby and Y/N attempt to copy their peers.

It starts off with a few missteps as Ruby is struggling to match Y/N's rhythm. The dance continues on like this until both Y/N and Ruby start synching up with one another.

Ruby: Definitely getting a little better.

Y/N: Yeah, this isn't so bad.

Ruby: Sorry for stepping on your foot a few times.

Remnant's Black Snow Hope [Under Revisions]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara