Chapter 67: War on Atlas

Y/N POV:

Ironwood places his scroll down on the table projecting chess pieces with a Black Queen Piece representing Salem.

Ironwood: Now, Salem is approximately minutes away before she gets here with her army of Grimm.

Ironwood: I have multiple fleets of airships to handle any flying Grimm, I need any Huntsmen and Huntresses that have the ability of flight to join up with them while the others will join the ground forces to defend Atlas.

Ironwood: Also be aware that Tyrian and possibly Hazel, Emerald, and Mercury may already be here to cause disorder or save Watts.

Qrow: I'll handle Tyrian.

Raven: I'll join you.

They glare at each for a bit until Qrow gives in.

Qrow: (sighs) Alright.

Ironwood: If they save Watts our technology will be turned against us like it was at Beacon so I need you Robyn with your truth Semblance to guard him as a counter for Emerald's illusionary Semblance.

Robyn: Understood.

Ironwood: Robyn will also need backup so who volunteers.

Taiyang: I'll do it.

Ironwood: Understood.

Ironwood: Our objective is to take down Salem's forces and hopefully force her to retreat.

Ozpin: Salem may be immortal but she's failed time and time again let's make sure she fails once more.

Everybody: Yeah!

We all head out of Atlas Academy as I along with Penny, Karen, Weiss, Winter take flight to join the Atlas's air forces.

Y/N: (Here goes...)

I change Yue to her Dual Pistols to prepare for the ranged assault as multiple Manticores and Sphinx's charge at us.

I start gunning down the horde alongside the others as Penny fires her laser, Weiss and Winter firing shots of dust, and Karen slashing the air sending fire arcs.

The airships rain down a barrage of bullets as the horde numbers start to lessen.

Y/N: (There goes some of their numbers)

Yue switches to her Assault Rifle mode as I continue to shoot a barrage of bullets while flying forward into the horde taking down any charging at me.

Y/N: (Keep it going Yue!)

Yue: (Got it!)

Miyuki: (Are we gonna start our plan?)

Koyuki: (Not yet we need a clear shot at Salem if we're gonna make this work)

Koyuki: (Y/N, you remember what you have to do right?)

Y/N: (Finding an opening will be tough but there's no room for complaining!)