Chapter 57: New Territory

Y/N POV:

After getting "captured" by the Ace Ops and being moved to the back of a Van Airship while being handcuffed.

Ruby: Where do you think they're taking us?

Qrow: I'm gonna go with jail.

Jaune: I still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing.

Weiss: Welcome to Atlas. Those were Ironwood's Ace Operatives.

???: Hmm? You guys had a run-in with the Ace-Ops? Ironwood must really have a bone to pick with you.

I look to see the unknown prisoner riding along with us.

Weiss: (rolling her eyes) They're not that big of a deal.

???: Not that big of a deal!? The Ace-Ops are the elite-of-elite military Huntsmen and Ironwood's personal attack dogs.

Nora: So they got you too, huh?

???: Pfft! I wouldn't let myself get caught by them. I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle, and General Ironwood is trying to silence me.

???: Forest of the rebellion!

Pilot: You threw a brick at her ship!

Forest: (proudly) It's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!

Blake: "Our cause"?

Forest: Yes, the fight for better conditions in Mantle! Lead by the charismatic, talented, lovely Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses!

The pilot presses the button moving the window up to block us out.

As the strange guy starts yelling even louder so they can still hear him.

Forest: They were all top Atlas Academy graduates, who could've signed up for the military, but Robyn and the Huntresses chose to stay in Mantle.

Forest: She's gunning for a seat on the kingdom's council, and when she gets it, she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny!

Oscar: Happy... Huntresses?

Yang: Is that their real name?

Weiss: Don't you think "tyranny's" a little dramatic?

Forest: Easy to say for a Schnee heiress, living comfortably up in Atlas.

Weiss: (sighing sadly) Not anymore.

Ruby: Whoa, it's gorgeous up here!

Weiss: Don't let that fool you.

Forest: (looking at Weiss) Hm?

He gets up and looks outside.

Forest: This isn't the police station.