Chapter 39: Evolution

Yang Y/N Pov:

After letting the bandit get on Yang's motorcycle and me having to fly after them he directs us to the base.

Yang: How much further, pal?

Bandit: This should just about do it.

She stops and I land in a open field.

Bandit: You both wait here. I'll go ahead and make sure the coast is clear.

He goes into the woods.

Y/N: Definitely a trap.

Yang: Yep.

We start stretching and wait for it.

Yang: Let me handle them.

Y/N: You sure?

Yang: Yeah [Cracks Knuckles] I need the practice.

We hear the sound of gun firing as Yang uses her arm to block the shot.

The guy comes in with aher group of people with guns.

Bandit: I can't believe you both were dumb enough to let me lead you here.

Yang: Is this everyone?

Bandit: [Chuckling] Yes, little lady. This is it.

Bandit: Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way.

She points the way he says.

Yang: That way?

Bandit: Yes. That way.

Yang: Good to know.

Yang: Thanks.

Bandit: Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're both gonna take your lumps.

She then takes out Ember Celica making the group back down for a second.

Bandit: [Draws Gun] You got the jump on me last time, sweetheart.

Bandit: But you really outta think twice about fighting all-

Her arm opens up the gun part of it.

Bandit: Alright...

Bandit: Get them!

Two Bandits run at Yang as she easily counters and beats them down.

The rest of them starts shooting at her with Yang using her robotic arm to block the bullets.

She runs at them kicking one and backflips and then sweep kicks three down.

She then runs up then disarmed and punches another one before blocking one attack from behind and finishing him off.

Four other bandits try to sneak attack her but she kicks them down and finishes the last of them.