Chapter 11 Redux: Comfort

3rd Person POV:

The semester break has officially begun as most of the students in Beacon Academy have left to spend time with their families.

Morning sunlight slowly beams into Team RWBY's dorm room as the only occupants within are Y/N and Blake, who are both peacefully sleeping in their beds.

Once the sunlight has fully settled into the room, Y/N slowly starts to get up from her sleep as she proceeds to head to the restroom to freshen up for the day.

Now fully changed into her casual attire, Y/N looks to see Blake is still sleeping soundly in bed.

Miyuki: Are you going to wake her?

Y/N: No, she's been through a lot these past few days.

Miyuki: So, what are you going to do?

Y/N: Something I've been meaning to try out.

With that last statement, Y/N closes her eyes and appears within her psyche.

Miyuki: (startled and a little nervous from her sudden appearance) W-What are you going to do?

Y/N: ...

Miyuki: (as her other half slowly approaches her) Y/N...?

Y/N: (remains silent)...

Miyuki: (sounding more frightful as she starts to slowly back away in fear) Y-Y/N...?

This feeling of suspense causes Miyuki to closes her eyes in fear, she is then met with a warm embrace as the world changes around them.

Miyuki opens her eyes to see the void has changed into a much more comfortable environment.

Miyuki: A bedroom?

Miyuki: A bedroom?

Y/N: I've been wondering if it were possible for me to change the scenery around here.

Y/N: Since this is all within my mind, all I had to do is just think about what I want and this world will react to my desires.

Miyuki: Makes sense. As the ruler of this world is supposed to listen to any of your commands.

Y/N: You can change it too.

Miyuki: I...I can...?

Y/N moves behind her jester persona and helps aim her hand at the scenery.