Epilogue: Black Snow At Peace

3rd Person POV:

It's been one full month since the defeat of Salem, Y/N now completely drained of her Aura and Semblance lives a normal family life along with Miyuki, Koyuki, and Yue.

The scene changes to a full view of the L/N household placed in Vale.

Miyuki is seen cooking downstairs in the kitchen as she calls out to her family members

Miyuki: Y/N, Koyuki, Yue, breakfast is ready!

The view changes to see Y/N sleeping on her computer desk before waking up hearing Miyuki.

Y/N: *Yawn* Coming...

She stretches and turns off her computer after checking that her work has been saved.

She walks over to Yue's room to see the many pictures and drawings Yue posted up on her wall.

Y/N: (I'll never get tired of seeing her art)

She walks over to Yue and lightly shakes her awake.

Y/N: Yue, it's time to get up.

Yue: *Yawn* Okay, mommy.

Y/N kisses her forehead as Yue slowly gets up yawning once more while she stretches.

Y/N then walks over to Koyuki's room as before she could knock Koyuki walks out completely awake and ready for the day.

Koyuki: Morning.

Y/N: Morning...

Y/N: (Always the cool mature one)

The three girls walk downstairs after getting ready and sit by the table as Miyuki hands them their plates before placing (Favorite Breakfast Meal) on them.

She then takes her seat along with them as they pray for their meal.

Y/N, Yue, Koyuki, Miyuki: Thank you for the food.

The three girls bite into the food as they perk up immediately.

Y/N, Yue, Koyuki: So good~

Y/N: Amazing as always Miyuki.

Yue: It's really good, Auntie.

Miyuki: Yay!

She moves her head forward gesturing for Y/N to pat it.

Y/N goes to pat it as Koyuki moves Miyuki out of the way taking the headpat for herself.

Koyuki: Ah~

Miyuki: Hey! That praise was meant for me!

Koyuki: (loving the headpat) Not a chance~