Chapter 47: Journey to Argus

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 weeks since the local Tournament in Mistral, I've been sure to make good use of the prize money buying the others gifts and buying new clothes for Yue, mainly anything buying supplies for everyone.

After learning that Cinder was still alive from Neo I gave her some Lien to help track her down.

Right now we're waiting for a train transport known as the "Argus Limited" to make the trip to Argus.

Y/N: (I can't wait to see Argus)

Yue: (I hope it looks pretty)

Miyuki: (Things are looking up)

Koyuki: (No more having to struggle by the grits of our teeth)

Y/N: (Yeah let's just hope nothing goes wrong)

Our mental conversation is cut short as Ruby comes running in with a bag.

Yang: And?

She pulls out the bag.

Weiss: What an absolute waste of time--

Yang: What did you get me?

Ruby: (singsong) You'll have to wait and see!

Yang: No fair.

Yang tries to grab the bag from her as Ruby keeps moving away until Nora gets between them.

Nora: Oh, I can't believe we're taking the train to Argus! The beautiful northern coastline... You really think it's too early for beach season?

Ren: Unfortunately, but we will be one step closer to Atlas.

Weiss: (unamused) Well, I'm glad you're all excited.

Weiss: But I don't think you appreciate the trouble I went through to leave Atlas.

Y/N: It was a real struggle.

Ruby: (to Weiss) I know you're worried, Weiss, but trust us. Team RWBY won't leave your side for a second! I promise.

Random Huntsmen: No one's gotta be worried with us around.

Two guys walk up to us with their weapons and arrogant smiles.

Nora: And you are?

Random Huntsmen: Why Dee and Dudley of course. The Argus Limited's very own Huntsmen. We'll be keeping everyone safe as we pass through Grimm territory.

Dudley: But for a generous tip, we can make sure your passenger car gets extra special attention should things get dangerous.

With Dudley winking at us.

Y/N: (Bastard)

I glare back making him back down.

Qrow: Yeah, I got a tip for ya.

Dee and Dudley: Huh?

He walks up to the both of them.

Qrow: Buzz off.

Ruby and Yang get behind him making mocking faces at the two.

Qrow: Looks like Mistral's really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Dee: Hey! You're talking to a--

Qrow: (pulls out his Huntsmen License) A professional Huntsman, right.

Qrow: Well your aren't the only ones.

As it points to me as I bring out my License too.

Qrow: Well, it seems one of you heroes left the staff entrance to the caboose wide open.