Chapter 15 Redux: Night Out

3rd Person POV:

Preparing to execute their plans to take down Torchwick and his newly recruited White Fang members, Team RWBY and Y/N are currently seen seated at their desks in Professor Port's class waiting for his lecture to end as it mostly consists of nothing but stories about his glory days.

Jaune: (sliding up next to Weiss as Port story is simply head as background noise) So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?

Jaune: (turns to the teacher, who is still wrapped up in his story before turning back to Weiss) And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. (pauses as his words are seemingly having no effect) Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand. Professor Port is left temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: (posing as a towering monster about to attack) And then I-- Oh. (straightens his stance as the students head out to leave) Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: (watching Weiss as she packs up her Scroll) Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: (simply walks away without even looking at Jaune) No, no, no, yes.

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk.

Y/N: (gently pats his head before departing with the rest of Team RWBY, who all walk out class behind) It will work out some day.

Later in the evening, Team RWBY and Y/N are seen changing into more casual street attire as Ruby straps the red laces to her shoes while Weiss grips the handle of Myrtenaster strapped to her side.

The latter half of the team are also seen preparing for the night out as Blake tightens the black ribbons around her arms, Y/N fixes her pure white hair before putting on a black jacket, and finally, Yang readies Ember Celica over her left forearm as she slides the chamber.

Blake: (approaching her bunk as she tightens her wraps) I thought that class would never end