Chapter 77: Secrets Revealed

3rd Person POV:

Weiss can be seen along with Penny looking quite distressed as she enters her office placing her scroll down showing an image of Fuyuko next to a helix of DNA with the code name Empress above it.

Penny: I can't believe the General would do this!

Weiss: Same here.

She continues to look through the files seeing multiple subject numbers with only two being counted as successful.

Weiss: There's two of them?!

She sees the file name showing an image of Ayuki happily living with her family.

Weiss: It says that despite having consciousness and aura she lacked any remnant of her previous lifes fighting abilities and Semblance.

Weiss: It was then she got adopted into her creators family to live the rest of her days leaving her unaware of her origins.

Penny: Where is she now?

Weiss: I don't know the information stops at this point.

Penny: What about Fuyuko?

Weiss: She's an incomplete subject with her powers being very unstable from what I can tell they're triggered by her emotions and overall mental state.

Penny: She said she's heading to Vale for her parents.

Weiss then gets a look of pure horror.

Weiss: She can't make it there!

Weiss: Otherwise....

Weiss: Vale...no Remnant itself might get destroyed from what could happen.

Weiss: We need to know where she is right now.

Penny: Don't worry...I got that part covered.

The scene changes to Fuyuko flying in the air revealing a small chip labeled "Salutations" in her hair beeping rapidly.

Penny: At the pace she's going she'll reach Vale in under ten hours.

Weiss: (slams her fist on the table) Damn!

The scene changes to the rest of Team RWBY looking ahead feeling a shift in the wind as if a large storm is in the horizon.

Yue POV:

I wake up to the smell of blood.

Yue: (Did Ayuki cut herself again?)

I hold my pillow close to myself to keep myself under control.

Yue: (Her blood has the same scent as moms)

Yue: (I want it so bad...I want it so bad)

I suddenly realize that I bit into my pillow before I let go and try to distract myself.

Akame: Having control issues?

I turn to see Akame looking at me teasingly as I continue to hold my pillow close to me.

Yue: Yeah...

Akame: What's the problem? She already said she's fine with it.

Yue: I just don't want to lose control.

Yue: She has the same taste and sweet scent like my Mom.