Slice of Life Chapter 1: Video Game

This will take place when Y/N was still alive and Grimm Eclipse will allow five players in instead of four.

3rd Person POV:

At a videogame store Y/N can be seen exiting carrying a bag containing a hidden game case.

Y/N: (I can't believe that actually made a game about us)

She continues to walk until finally making it home.

Y/N: (opening the door) I'm home!

She hears no response as she walks to the living room to see Miyuki and Koyuki sitting on the couch motioning for her to sit in the middle while Yue lays on her stomach on the soft carpet.

Koyuki, Miyuki & Yue: Do you have it?

Y/N: (pulls out the case) Got it right here.

They all look at the case to see the cover has Remnant's four kingdoms with the title "Grimm Eclipse" above the image.

Yue: Grimm Eclipse?

Y/N: Apparently from what I heard from Ruby and the others is that it's an adventure game that put them in the game.

Y/N: And I got an email from the creator saying he put us in the game.

Koyuki: So, are you about to join the others?

Y/N: I'm gonna try but you know we're not really gamers.

Miyuki: It wouldn't hurt to try at least.

I open the case and grab the disc then proceeding to place it inside the disc tray before turning the TV on as I see the home screen.

(Just add the games and system stuff set up like the PS4)

Y/N: Glad to see it's still working right.

I take a sit and take out a pair of headphones I got for my scroll as I manage to connect it to hear before changing my scroll to it's game controller mode.

Y/N: Okay, I think I'm connected.

I move the icon over to the game to see the download is already at ninety percent.

Miyuki: That was quick.

Koyuki: We barley use it so it must have a lot of space for downloads.