Chapter 74: Ayuki's Past

Ayuki POV:

I find myself back in the White room as I see two scientists looking at me as I continue drawing a snowflake.

Male Scientist: Now, Ayuki I need you to answer this question

A screen shows up in front of me with the question of "What is Aura"?

Ayuki: Aura is the manifestation of the soul which can be used for a multitude of abilities such as creating barriers for the body, increase one's speed and strength, and reinforce one's weapons.

Female Scientist: Correct.

Male Scientist: Next question.

The screen changes to a second question of "What is Y/N L/N Semblance"?

Ayuki: Her Semblance is Aura Absorbtion granting her the ability to absorb Aura from the environment and people, this allows her to mimic a person's Semblance, use elemental attacks, and increased healing.

Female Scientist: Correct.

Male Scientist: Okay, Ayuki time for the last question.

The screen changes to the third question "Where is Y/N L/N now"?

Ayuki: Unfortunately Y/N passed away due to an overuse of her Semblance after absorbing Salem's Aura along with the Two Gods of Remnant causing her body to decay slowly before her vessel disappeared completely.

Female Scientist: Correct.

Male Scientist: Great job Ayuki!

Female Scientist: Today, you get to choose whatever sweets you want.

Ayuki: Yay~

Suddenly a bright light fills the room as I wake up and look around to see I'm back in my Dorm.

Ayuki: (What a strange dream...)

I slowly get up from my bed and grab my glasses until I suddenly feel someone grab my breasts.

Rinka: Morning Ayuki~

Ayuki: R-Rinka~!

I push her hands away as my face starts to heat up like crazy.

Ayuki: (embarrassed) W-Why do you always do that?!

Rinka: Your reaction is always worth it.

Ayuki: Grr...

I grab one of her cat ears as she let's out a moan.

Rinka: Ah~ Don't touch my ears~!

Ayuki: This is payback.

I continue to caress her ear getting more forceful as time passes.

Rinka: I'm sorry~ I won't do it again~ Ah~