You're A Wizard Harry

Heads up might suck, sorry just like to put that out there.

Harry POV

I woke up from my Aunt Petunia knocking on the closet door.

"Up. Get up. Now!"

She gave a bang on the door then walked away, I sat up turning on the light and putting on my glasses. I could hear Dudley running down the stairs but then he jumped above me, it annoyed me.

"Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!" I tired to get out the closet but he pushed me back in and closed the door, I got up rubbing my head.

"Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy." I could hear my Aunt say to Dudley as I walk into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, son." Uncle Vernon said.

"Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything."

"Yes, Aunt Petunia." I worked on it.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day." I put the food on the plates.

"Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy!"

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." She showed Dudley his presents.

"Aren't they wonderful darling?"

"How many are there?"

"Thirty-six, counted 'em myself."

"Thirty-six?! But last year, last year I got thirty-seven!" I shook my head pouring the coffee, so ungrateful.

"Yes, well, some of them are quite bigger than last year."

"I don't care how big they are!"

"Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out we're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, Pumpkin?" We leave the house going to the car, Uncle Vernon stops me.

"I'm warning you now boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in." We're at the zoo looking at snakes.

"Make it move." Uncle Vernon taps on the glass.

"Move." Dudley bangs on it.

"Move!"

"He's asleep."

"He's boring." They leave, I feel bad.

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, watching people press their ugly faces in on you." The snake winks at me. "Can you, hear me?" It nods raising it's head. "It's just, I've never talked to a snake before. Do you, I mean, do you talk to people often?" The snake shakes it's head. "You're from Burma, aren't you. Was it nice there, do you miss your family?" The snake points it's head to the side, a sign reads bred in captivity. "I see, that's me as well, I never knew my parents either." Dudley runs over pushing me to the ground.

"Mummy, dad, come here. You won't believe what this snake is doing." I sit up, he presses against the glass, I glare at him and the glass disappears and he falls through. I laugh, he sees the snake and gets scared, the snake climbs out the exhibit stopping in front of me.

"Thankssssss."

"Anytime." It slithers outside scaring people, Dudley bangs on the glass that reappeared, I laugh.

"Mum, mummy!"

"Ahhh! My darling boy, how did you get in there." Uncle Vernon glares at me, making me frown. We get home and Aunt Petunia takes Dudley in in a blanket, Uncle Vernon pushes me in gripping my hair.