Potions Class

Y/N POV

We walk through a gate seeing Professor Flitwick.

"About time. I've been looking all over for you three. Right. Names?"

"Professor Flitwick, you've known us for five years."

"No exceptions, Potter."

"Who are those people?" We look to the group of guys.

"Aurors. For security."

"What's this cane here, then?" The gates close as Draco argues with Filch.

"It's not a cane, you cretin. It's a walking stick." I roll my eyes.

"And what exactly would you be wanting with a walking stick. Could be construed as an offensive weapon." Snape appears.

"It's alright, Mr. Filch. I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy." Draco snatches the walking stick looking at us.

"Nice face, Potter." I glare at him as they both leave.

"Arse."

"Would you like me to fix it for you? Personally, I think you look a bit more devil-may-care this way, but it's up to you." I look at him.

"Well, have you ever fixed a nose before?"

"No, but I've done several toes, and how different are they, really?" I furrow my brows.

"Maybe I should do it then, I've actually fixed noses, mine mostly." She nods and I look at him.

"Yeah, okay. Give it a go." I take my wand out and point it at his nose.

"Episkey." He yells, then looks up.

"How do I look?"

"Exceptionally ordinary." I chuckle, patting his head.

"You look fine, Harry."

"Brillant." I smile kissing his cheek.

"Now, will you tell me how your nose got broken in the first place?" He sighs.

"Draco, really, but don't worry about it." My eyes widen as I get upset.

"Don't worry about, he broke your nose and you think I won't let that slide." I growl as he grabs my hand.

"Just forget about him, let's get to the castle, your sister must be freaking out by now." I nod as we walk to the castle.

No One POV

Hermione looks at the entrance of the Great Hall looking for her brother and Harry.

"Don't worry. They'll be here in a minute." Ron eats some jello, then Hermione hits him with a book.

"Will you stop eating? Your best friend is missing, and so is my brother!"

"Oi. Turn around, you lunatic." They look to see Luna, Harry, and Y/N walking in, in their robes, as Harry messes with his bloody nose and Y/N looks a little pissed, helping him.

"He's covered in blood again. Why is it he's always covered in blood?"

"Looks like it's his own this time."

Y/N POV

"Where have you two been?" We sit down. "What happened to your face?" I growl.

"Later? What've we missed?" He takes a drink.

"Sorting hat urged us all to be brave and strong in these troubled times. Easy for it to say, huh? It's a hat, isn't it?" I wipe some blood off Harry's face, trying to clean it up.