Yule Ball

Harry POV

Me and Ron walk down the stairs, he keeps messing with his collar, I smack his hand.

"Leave it alone!"

"Poor kid. I bet she's with her brother in her room crying her eyes out."

"Who?"

"Hermione of course. Come on Harry, why do you think her and Y/N wouldn't tell us who she's coming with?"

"Because we'd take the mickey out of her if they did."

"Nobody asked her. Would've taken her meself if she wasn't so bloody proud." We walked down and Ron's date walked over.

"Hello Ron. Don't you look, dashing." She gives a nervous smile, then McGonagall walked over.

"There you are Potter. Where's Mr. Granger?"

"Oh he'll be down in a minute he's with Hermione." She nods.

"I hope you two are ready?" I give a look.

"Ready Professor?"

"To dance. It's traditional that the three champions-. Well in this case four, are the first to dance. Surely I told you that."

"No."

"Oh well now you know, and be sure to tell Mr. Granger." I nod, she looks to Ron, and looks at his outfit. "As for you Mr. Weasley you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil." They leave and I wait for Y/N, as the other three get ready, I turn hearing voices.

"Mione, don't worry, he'll love it, you're beautiful." I smile seeing Y/N, I look to Hermione and she does look beautiful.

"Thanks Y/N." They walk down the stairs smiling at me, I smile at them, Krum walks up, he bows holding his arm out, Y/N puts her arm on his, then points a finger at him.

"Remember you be good to her." He nods as she smacks his arm.

"Y/N." He chuckles kissing her cheek.

"Sorry, have fun." She smiles.

"You too." I hold my arm out for him and he takes it.

"Hello, gorgeous." I chuckle.

"Right back at you." He smiles kissing my cheek. "She looks amazing Y/N."

"Doesn't she." Horns go off as the doors open, we walk in, everyone clapping, we walk to the dance floor.

"I can't believe it, Viktor Krum, that's amazing." The music starts up and we begin dancing.

"Yeah, surprised me when she told me, but I'm happy for her. But I must say your dancing is better than before." I chuckle.

"Well I have an excellent dance partner." He smiles kissing my lips, I look around as others begin to join us. "You know, I'm having some fun." We smile after some time the music changes to rock and roll and I go sit with Ron and his date as I see Y/N jumping and dancing around with Hermione and the others. I smile seeing him laughing and having fun.

"Ruddy pumpkinhead isn't he?" I know he's talking about Krum so I go along to cheer him up.

"I don't think it was the books that had him going to the library." The song ends and Y/N runs up and sits next to me. "Have fun?" He smiles nodding.

"Yeah, I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?" I smile kissing his cheek, then shake my head.

"No thanks love."

"Ron?" He shakes his head, he gets up and leaves, Hermione sits down happy.

"Hot isn't it? Viktor's gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us?"