Gryffindor House

Harry POV

I got on the train as a guy takes care of my luggage, I'm sitting in a compartment looking out the window, when the door opens.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full." The red-head boy from earlier asks, I nod.

"Not at all." He smiles sitting down across from me.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley."

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." His eyes and mouth widen in surprised.

"So, so it's true. I mean, do you really have the...the...?"

"The what?" I raise a brow.

"The scar."

"Oh, yeah." I raise my bangs showing him the scar.

"Wicked." I chuckle, a lady comes by with a trolley.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" Ron pulls out a weird sandwich.

"No thanks, I'm all set." I grab some coins.

"We'll take the lot." I pull out the coins.

"Woah." We eat the candy, he has a rat on his lap with box on it's head, I grab a box.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans." I start opening the box.

"They mean every flavour. There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver, and tripe." I make a disgusted face at those. "George sweared he got a bogey flavoured one once." I take it out of my mouth, I grab something else.

"These aren't real frogs are they?"

"It's just a spell, besides it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard, I've got about 500 meself." I open it to see a chocolate frog, it jumps onto the window. "Watch it." It jumps out the window. "Oh that's rotten luck, they've only got one good jump in them to begin with." I look at the card.

"I've got Dumbledore." I look up at Ron.

"I've got about 6 of him." I look back and he disappeared.

"Hey, he's gone."

"Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you." I look at the rat. "This is Scabbers by the way, pathetic isn't he?" I shrug.

"Just a little bit."

"Fred gave me a spell, as to turn him yellow, want to see?" I smile.

"Yeah." I watch him as he takes out his wand and point it at the rat.

"Ahem. Sun-." A girl and boy poke it. The girl has bushy brown hair, and the boy has curly H/C hair, they look to be like twins but he's a little taller than her.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one."

"No." She looks happy, the boy seems bored.

"Oh, are you doing magic. Let's see then." The boy and girl look at Ron, he clears his throat.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow." The box falls off his head, the spell did nothing, he shrugs, the guy smiles stepping in.

"You gave it your best shot." He pats Ron's shoulder, sitting across from him.

"Are you sure that's a real spell, well it's not very good is it." Ron makes a face, the guy chuckles. "Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me."

"Mione, don't be so rude, it's not very nice." She shrugs pulling her wand out, she sits in front of me and points it at my glasses making me nervous.