End of Voldemort

No One POV (This part might suck)

Harry dunked his head in the Pensieve to see two little girls, one with Red hair who was Lily had a flower bloom in her hand, the brunette who was Petunia smacked her hand.

"Freak!" Lily was running. "Come here. I'm gonna tell mummy. You're a freak." Lily stood near a tree where a young Severus came out of. "You're a freak, Lily! Come here." Petunia saw him and ran away. Severus picked up a leave and had it fly to Lily, they smiled.

"She's jealous because she's ordinary and you're special." They lay next to each other near a lake.

"That's mean, Severus." They watch as several leaves fly away making her laugh. Then Lily was sitting on a stool being sorted.

"Gryffindor!" She smiled as students applauded her, she looked at Severus then sat at the table, a young James and Sirius next to her.

"Hi. I'm James."

"Hi. I'm Lily." He stared at her, next they were walking down the halls.

"Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant." James and Sirius ran between them making them drop their books, James stared at them, and gave a smirk.

"Don't say a word against my father." Next it showed Lily and James older kissing by a fountain.

"Blood shall be split...and servant and master shall be reunited once more." Trelawney's face in a crystal ball, then Voldemort.

"Serverus." A light surrounds Severus.

"No. Don't kill me."

"The prophecy did not refer to a woman." Dumbledore was behind Severus. "It spoke of a boy born at the end of July."

"Yes, but he thinks it's her son. He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you."

"What will you give me in exchange, Severus?"

"Anything."

"Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved." It shows baby Harry in his crib, Lily talking to him. "Harry, mama loves you. Dada loves you. Harry, be safe. Be strong."

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort kills Lily.

"You said you would keep her safe." Dumbledore and Severus are in the Astronomy Tower.

"Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. Rather like you." Severus is crying, Dumbledore walks up to him. "The boy survives."

"He doesn't need protection. The Dark Lord is gone."

"The Dark Lord will return. And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger. He has her eyes." Severus is surprised. "If you truly loved her..." He looks upset.

"No one can know."

"That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus." Severus stands outside the house where they died.

"Your word." Harry getting sorted.

"When you risk your life every day to protect the boy?"

"He posseses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of even his father...and he seems to relish his fame."

"Don't say a word against my father." Severus dragging Harry and Y/N down to his office.

"James Potter? Lazy, arrogant." Severus is climbing the stairs of the house of Godric's Hollow, he sees James dead on the ground.

"My father was a great man." Dumbledore tries to put on the ring.

"Your father was a swine!" Severus pushing Harry into a chair. "Drink the rest. It will contain the curse in your hand for the time being." Severus holds Dumbledore's cursed hand as he drinks a potion. "It will spread, Albus."