Fight at Hogwarts

Harry POV

All the students walked down to the Great Hall standing in formation, I was in the Gryffindor group not being caught, I stood there waiting. Snape walked through standing at the front with the Carrows by his sides.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that earlier this evening...Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade." Everyone whisper to each other. "Now...should anyone...student or staff, attempt to aid, Mr. Potter...they will be punished...in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore...any person found to have knowledge of these events...who fails to come forward...will be treated as...equally guilty." He walks forward. "Now then...if anyone here...has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening...I invite them to step forward...now." I walk forward out of the group, everyone gasps turning to me.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies..." The doors open with the Order coming in. "...you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster. And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them." He points his wand at me, I was pushed as McGonagall stood pointing her wand at him, I held mine out. She threw a spell at him, he blocked it, she threw several spells at him, him blocking them, two hit the Death Eaters behind him, and he fled.

"Coward!" I threw off the robe as she lit the torches, all the students cheering.

'Harry.' I fell down.

"Potter?" The room got dark as a girl screamed, then another, I walked over to her, when another girl screamed, I turned walking towards her.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter...and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." Everyone walked away from me besides the Order.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him." I felt someone grab my hand and saw Y/N, he glared at her, then the others started gathering around me.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch ran in.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot." Y/N put a hand to his mouth, I smile.

"Oh. Sorry, ma'am."

"As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune." McGonagall walks forward. "If you would, I would like you, please...to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall."

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?"

"The dungeons would do." Everyone cheers, I walk up to McGonagall.

"Right. Come on. Come on."

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?"

"Time, professor. As much as you can get me." She nods.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." I walk away. "Potter." I turn to her. "It's good to see you." I smile.

"It's good to see you too, professor." I touch Neville's shoulder. "Hold the fort, Neville." We're running up stairs as everyone run around.

"Harry, Y/N." We stop turning. "Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

"What do you mean?"

"Unless we can destroy it."

"So we were thinking..."