Bill and Fleur's Wedding

Y/N POV

I was outside the Burrow petting Cisal as Mione walked over to me, I smiled at her as she sat next to me, she smiled leaning her head on my shoulder, I rubbed her head.

"How's my little sister?" She chuckles.

"You are five minutes older than me Y/N, not years." I laugh.

"I know, just like messing with you, but how are you?." She grabs my hand.

"I'm fine." I kiss her head. "Hello Ron." I look up to see Ron, he smiles, I chuckle.

"Hey Ron." He sits next to Mione, I smile.

"Hey guys, what are you two doing?"

"Just relaxing." He nods, I pet Cisal some more.

"It looks like you're petting the air." I chuckle.

"Yeah I guess it is a little weird, but I love Cisal."

"Awe I thought you loved me." I chuckle as Harry walked over, he pats Cisal. "Though I can allow you to love her, she is amazing." He chuckles as she licks his hand, he sits next to me. "So, why is everyone sitting out here?" I kiss his cheek.

"I was just sitting here petting Cisal, then these two showed up." He looked over at them.

"I wanted to be with my brother." I smile.

"And I was bored." We laugh, I kiss Harry on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday, Harry." He smiles.

"You missed." I chuckle kissing his nose, he pouts making us laugh.

"Here you silly boy." I kiss him on the lips, he smiles kissing back, we pull away and laugh as those two make kissing noises. "Really, you two." They chuckle.

"I'm your sister, I'll always tease you." I smile kissing her cheek.

"And I'm both your friends, so I'll tease both of you." We chuckle, I ruffle his hair. "Oh, come on."

"And I'll mess up your hair." He smiles, I felt Harry wrap his arm around my waist, I smile at him, Cisal placed her head on our shoulders, we chuckle petting her head. She stood up going to the side of the house and laying down going to sleep, I smile.

"Come with me." I chuckle as Harry pulls on my waist.

"Okay, where are we going?" He kisses my cheek.

"You'll find out." I raise a brow, he stands pulling me up, I look to Mione and Ron and they smile, I chuckle, he grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere, I look to see a tent next to a tree, I look at Harry.

"What is this, troublemaker?" He chuckles, pulling me into the tent, my eyes widen seeing the inside, there was a table sitting in the middle with candles, I smile at him. "This looks beautiful Harry." He smiles kissing my cheek.

"Mrs. and Mr. Weasley told me to take you on a date every so often and seeing we have to be undercover I did this, with a little help from the guys." I chuckle kissing him on the lips.

"Harry, you didn't have to do this, it is your birthday." He smiles sitting me down and sitting across from me, he grabs my hand.

"I know, my present is this date with you." I chuckle, he smiles as food appeared on the table, we began to eat.

"This taste amazing Harry."

"Well Mrs. Weasley did make it." We chuckle. After some time we finished and I could hear music and raised a brow.

"What's that?" Harry looked at me and smiled, he stood up and held his hand to me, I looked at it then took it, he pulled me up and we started dancing. I laughed as he spun me, we kissed with smiles on our faces, we pulled away and I leaned my forehead on his staring in his eyes with love. "This was nice love." He pecked my lips.