Dumbledore's Army

Y/N POV

We laugh as we walk trying to find a place to practice.

"Right. Over the next few days we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. We've got to make sure wherever it is there's no chance she can find us." We nod.

"Will do Harry." I kiss his cheek.

"Such a good leader." He smiles. The next day a new rule was put on the wall.

"All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." I growl.

"She's really trying my patience." Harry chuckles.

"Calm down Y/N we'll get her." I smile, when Neville comes and leads us somewhere.

"You've done it Neville. You found the Room of Requirement."

"The what?"

"It's also known as the Come and Go room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs."

"So say you really needed the toliet?" We look at Ron.

"Charming Ronald. But yes that is the general idea."

"It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back."

"And fight back we shall." The next day everyone grouped up for practice, we had two lines.

Harry POV

I was teaching everyone how to fight against Death Eaters, we had a fake one and Neville was up, he looked to me nervous and I nod, he raised his wand at the dummy.

"Expelliarmus." His wand flew back making everyone duck, we stood up slowly. "I'm hopeless."

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus." I flicked my wand and the dummies wand flew away. Y/N walked up and pat Neville's back.

"Don't worry Neville, it just takes practice and you'll get the hang of it." I smile at him.

"Thanks Y/N." He nods. The next day we were in DADA writing down notes.

"You will please copy the approved text four times, to ensure maximum retention. There will be no need to talk. Wands away." I saw Neville put his wand away. After that lesson we would go to practice. I had everyone in two lines across from each other as Nigel was at one end, me and him would be practicing, I walk down the middle.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter really." I get to the other side of Nigel. "So come on then Nigel. Give it your best shot." I stand.

"Stupefy!" We both go flying back.

"Good. Not bad at all Nigel. Well done."

Y/N POV

It was Mione versus Ron and I was encouraging her as everyone was talking.

"Mione, you'll do well." She smiles.

"Thanks Y/N." Ron walks up to us.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." I give him a look.

"Thanks Ronald." He walks to the other side, as I stand next to Harry.

"Come on Ron."

"Come on Ron." I lean to Harry.

"He won't last a second." He snickers, they have their wands ready, he goes to say it but Mione beats him.