Aragog's Funeral

Y/N POV

I lead Harry to the Room of Requirement as it had many things in it, I grab the book from his hand.

"Now, I need you to close your eyes." He nods closing his eyes, I smile putting the book in a place where no one could get it, as Harry still had his eyes closed I smirked and pecked him on the lips, he chuckled kissing back. "There, the book is gone." He smiles grabbing my hand we left the room and walked down the hall, I heard someone walk up to us and saw it was Ron.

"Did you hide it?"

"Yup." We see Slughorn, he looks shocked.

"Ah. Dear, yes." He turns walking away.

"Still no luck with Slughorn, then, I take it?" He shakes his head.

"Luck. That's it. All I need's a bit of luck." I raise a brow.

"I'm sorry Harry, Ron, I must leave, I have to go to Hagrid for a minute." They nod, I kiss his cheek and leave going to Hagrid's, I knock on his door once I get to his hut, his door opens as I see him wiping his eyes, I sadly smile. "Hey Hagrid, I came down once I got the owl." He smiles.

"Thanks Y/N, would you like a cup o' tea?" He lets me in and we sit having tea. "When I found out I was devastated." I pat his arm.

"I'm sure, losing your best friend like that would be very hard."

"I'm glad I contacted you when I did. Seems no one seems to understand." I smile patting his arm.

"I think some people understand, but I'm here for you Hagrid. Have you found somewhere to bury him?"

"Yes the pumpkin patch behind my hut." I stand up.

"Then let's go dig up a grave for him." Hagrid sniffs.

"Thank you Y/N." I smile as we grab a couple shovels going behind his hut and begin to dig.

Harry POV

I hold the Felix Felicis and drink it, as Ron and Hermione sit in front of me, after a second I smile.

"Well, how do you feel?" I look at Hermione.

"Excellent. Really excellent." I stand up, they follow.

"Remember...Slughorn usually eats early...takes a walk, and then returns to his office."

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's."

"What?" I walk away grabbing my jacket. "No, Harry, you've got to go and speak to Slughorn. We have a plan."

"I know...but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?" I look at them.

"No."
"No. Has this to do with Y/N being down there?"

"No. But trust me, I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does." I turn leaving passing people. "Hi!" I walk pass the greenhouses then turn seeing Slughorn in one of the windows and walk up to him, he jumps seeing me.

"Merlin's beard, Harry!"

"Sorry, sir. I should've announced myself. Cleared my throat, coughed. You probably feared I was Professor Sprout." He clips at the plant.

"Yes, I did, actually. What makes you think that?"

"Well, just the general behavior, sir. The sneaking around, the jumping when you saw me. Are those Tentacula leaves, sir? They're very valuable, aren't they?"

"Ten Galleons a leaf to the right buyer. Not that I'm familiar with any back alley transactions, but one does hear rumors. My own interests are purely academic, of course."