The Marauder's Map

Harry POV

After they sit me down they looked at me.

"Now Harry."

"Come and join the big boys." They pull the cloak off.

"What are you doing?!" They shush me and hand me a parchment. "What's this rubbish?" They laugh as I'm confused.

"What's this rubbish, he says. That there is the secret to our success."

"It's a wrench giving it to you."

"But we've decided your needs are greater than ours. George if you will." He pulls his wand out.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He points it at the parchment and words appear.

"Messer. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map."

"We owe them so much." I open it.

"Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that. No. Is that really-?"

"Dumbledore."

"In his study."

"Pacing."

"Does that a lot."

"So this map shows-?"

"Everyone."

"Everyone?"

"Everyone."

"Where they are."

"What they're doing."

"Every minute."

"Of every day." I smile.

"Brilliant! Where did you get it?"

"Nicked it from Filch's office of course."

"First year."

"Now listen there are seven secret passageways-."

"Out of the castle."

"We'd recommend this one."

"The One-Eyed Witch passageway."

"It will lead you straight to Honeyduke's."

"But you best hurry. Filch is heading this way."

"Oh and Harry don't forget. When you're done just give it a tap and say, Mischief managed. Otherwise anyone can read it." He taps it and the map disappears, I get to Honeyduke's and put on my cloak walking through the store, as I exit I steal a lollipop from Neville trying to find the other three.

Y/N POV

Ron, and Hermione are showing me the Shrieking Shack.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" I chuckle.

"Twice."

"Do you want to move a bit closer?"

"Huh?"

"To the Shrieking Shack?"

"Actually I'm fine here." I chuckle nudging Ron.

"Come on, it'd be fun." He shakes his head.

"No way."

"Well, well. Look who's here." We turn to see Malfoy and his two friends, I glare. "You three shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in ah one room?"

"Shut your mouth Malfoy."

"Oh not very friendly. Boys I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors." Mione and me laugh.