Slug Club

Y/N POV

Harry waves.

"Hey, my boy!" Harry stands up as Slughorn walks over they shake hands.

"Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you."

"And you, and you."

"So, what brings you here?"

"Oh, the Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I care to admit. I can remember when it was One Broomstick." He spills his drink near Mione, I help her. "Oh, all hands on deck, Granger. Listen, my boy, in the old days...I used to throw together the occasional supper party...for the select student or two. Would you be game?"

"Well I'd consider it an honor, sir." He looks at me and Mione.

"You would be welcome too, Grangers." We smile.

"I'd be delighted, sir."

"Would love to go."

"Splendid. Look for my owl. Good to see you, Wallenby." He walks away and I chuckle, Harry sits.

"What are you playing at?"

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him."

"Get to know him?"

"I don't know. It must be important. If it wasn't, Dumbledore wouldn't ask." Ron looks at Mione then points at his lip.

"Got a little bit." I see form on her lip, and chuckle, she wipes it off quickly. After some time we left. "Harry, Y/N." I look at Ron as Mione walks ahead a little.

"Yes?"

"What?"

"Did you hear what she was saying back at the pub about me and her snogging?" I chuckle, Harry smiles.

"As if." We walk to her, and she puts her arms on our shoulders, then Leanne ahead of us screams, we see Katie on the ground, we run to them.

"I warned her. I warned her not to touch it." We see her being pulled side to side then up into the air for a minute thens falls to the ground.

"Don't get any closer." We look back to see Hagrid. "Get back, all of you." He walks up to Katie and picks her up, then Harry walks over to the package. "Do not touch that, except by the wrappings. Do you understand?" Harry grabs the necklace making sure not to touch it and we go back to the castle, to Professor McGonagall as Hagrid took Katie to the hospital wing.

"You're sure Katie did not have this in her possession when she entered the Three Broomsticks?"

"It's like I said. She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package. She said it was important that she deliver it."

"Did she say to whom?"

"To Professor Dumbledore." She breathes out.

"Very well. Thank you, Leanne. You may go." She leaves as we stand there. "Why is it when something happens it is always you four?"

"Believe me, professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years."

"Oh, Severus." I see Snape come in, he lifts the necklace with his wand. "What do you think?"

"I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive."

"She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie. Off the quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly. If she was delivering that to Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly."

"Yes, she was cursed."

"It was Malfoy." I look at him.

"That is a very serious accusation, Potter."