Wedding

Harry POV

I looked to the entrance of the Great Hall to see Ron and Hermione walk in holding hands, I smiled, they looked down to their hands and smiled back. We then walked outside the castle and I saw Y/N sitting on a pile of rocks, he was running his hands through his hair, I chuckle walking up to him. He looked over to see me and smiled, I grabbed his hand and we walked to the bridge, we looked at the mess, I walked to the edge and looked around. I took out the Elder Wand looking at it in my hand.

"Why didn't it work for him, the Elder Wand?" I looked at Hermione.

"It answered to somebody else. When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the Astronomy Tower. From that moment on, the wand answered to him. Until...the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor."

"So that means..." I shake the wand.

"It's mine." I looked at it.

"What should we do with it?"

"We?"

"I'm just saying, that's the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world. With that, we'd be invincible."

I looked at it, then to them, then Y/N, he smiled, I smiled then took the wand and snapped it in half, then threw the pieces over the bridge. The two of them walked over looking out, I hopped down walking to Y/N, he chuckled grabbing my hand. I smiled looking out, then we looked back at them, they walked over, Hermione grabbed my other hand, then Ron grabbed hers and we stared out to the distance.

May 17, 2002 (sorry if this sucks, and there will be many time skips)

Y/N POV

After defeating Voldemort, Kingsley became the new Minister, and he helped the Ministry slowly go back to normal. Harry and Ron became Aurors, amazing ones if you ask me. But after two years Ron decided to quit and went to help out George at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes making people laugh more. Me and Mione of course went back to Hogwarts to finish up and she went to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and I a Magizoologist. Becoming a Magizoologists has been a fun experience getting to know different creatures and taking care of them.

Right now Charlie is showing me some dragons, and letting me study them, I'm taking notes on the Common Welsh Green dragon he's caring for.

"Y/N, how is Egan?" I turn and smile at him.

"He's doing well, hasn't left my side all day." I chuckle as Egan lays his head on mine, Charlie chuckles.

"Hagrid wasn't kidding when he told me creatures just take to you." I nod petting Egan's head.

"Yeah, just have that aura I guess." Egan makes a noise, I look to him. "What is it?" He roars and I chuckle. "Do you want to go fly?" He blows a little fire, I smile. "I'll take that as a yes. Very well."

"It really is amazing, he hates when people ride him, but can't fly without you on him." I chuckle getting on Egan's back, I pet his head, Charlie shakes his head. "Well hope you have fun." I nod.

"We'll be back in a few minutes." He nods. "Okay, Egan." He roars flapping his wings taking to the sky, I chuckle holding on.

Harry POV

I watch Y/N fly off on a dragon, I smile, then Charlie turned around, and smiled seeing me.

"You have a few minutes til he's back." I chuckle holding up my Invisibility Cloak, he nods. "That will work as well."

"Thanks Charlie for that owl by the way." He nods.

"Everyone's getting tired of you chickening out on asking him." I rub my head.